1. Peter Walsh's rating of the film Charade

What is it with Walter Matthau as the CIA man on the ground? First Hopscotch and now this. Hepburn and Grant both on breezy autopilot, Grant maybe more so as he never really feels very invested in what is happening. Maybe a symptom of the chameleonic figure he's playing, but the whole thing doesn't quite click.

2. cin-e-phile22's rating of the film Charade

If only another actress were cast by Donen instead of Audrey Hepburn. She puts on an air of fake charm around her in many scenes which happened to be her trademark style. Funny, once upon a time I used to like her.

3. Ella's rating of the film Charade

Comedy. Action. Romance. This movie has everything in one! Plus who can beat the charming combo of Audrey Hepburn & Cary Grant

4. TheCinemaAdventurist's rating of the film Charade

I enjoy this film a lot. However, sometimes the complexity of the plot and characters can be a bit much for me and not being able to catch everything on the first viewing. Subject to change as always :)

5. Vincent Balcer's rating of the film Charade

6. Pierre.F's rating of the film Charade

Très grand film avec une narration très efficace. Servi par Cary Grant et Audrey Hepburn. Très cool en plus de voir un film presque entièrement tourné à Paris de cette qualité. Mélange assez unique de romance à la Marivaux et de thriller.

7. BUSTER TIERNEY's rating of the film Charade

Mon 1er vient des nombreux coups de feu de ce film Mon 2ème dit oui en russe dans ce film polyglotte Mon Tout serait ravie par ce film tout autant amusant que palpitant ! Un vrai chef d'œuvre !

8. Adrien Fonda's rating of the film Charade

Charming and funny and stunning. And disturbing : how can't we be put bad at ease with that Oldman/Young lady couple ? Although, Hepburn and Grant are great, the couple doesn't work for me. It stands for the bad old days.

9. Quattro's rating of the film Charade

It brilliantly plays with all the clichés of the genre, and even if some gags aged worse than the others it manages to keep up the pace until the end. Hepburn is so pretty and elegant, but her overacting was quite annoying at times. And she's got to eat something, for heaven's sake.

10. Richmond Hill's rating of the film Charade

If you're going to pastiche then do it with this sense of romping fun where all parties are on top form. It's a tad overlong but is crafted with such skill and surface style that time passes by very amiably.

11. lou.'s rating of the film Charade

I'm quite allergic to Audrey Hepburn, to her tinkling and whiny tone of voice, to her mellifluous facial expressions. Overrated actress, a tedious icon of style (easy win, wearing Givenchy all the time). The story is totally predictable and boring. At least, Cary Grant is always Cary Grant.

12. alchimia's rating of the film Charade

13. Fool sentimental's rating of the film Charade

14. Risya's rating of the film Charade

Cary Grant and the usual tedious version of Audrey Hepburn.

15. captainfez's rating of the film Charade

Effortless Elegance And Charm In The Face Of Criminal Knotwork: The Movie.

16. findfilm's rating of the film Charade

Kind of compulsory watching really for any film lover and so an easy decision to watch this film from the glory days of Hollywood. The Parisien setting adds to the allure of seeing a cast of famous actors in their heydays. The story of course has the expected happy ending but it's a great twisting journey with the director to the fore with camera shots, colour and soundtrack.

17. bryanvmh's rating of the film Charade

I don't know who anyone is anymore

18. Graceful Photon's rating of the film Charade

A screwball comedy spy whodunnit with two very bright stars.

19. mark phelan's rating of the film Charade

A light-hearted romp with a most charming cast and a delicious twist!

20. Larry Barnard's rating of the film Charade

I always get a kick out of watching Walter Matthau. Maybe not the best film, but it's very enjoyable nonetheless.

21. James Mackin's rating of the film Charade

The climax is spectacular, the intro is fun, and it's shot teriffically, but if I'm being honest, Audrey's Hepburn's neck was too emaciated for me to focus on anything else. I kept wondering if she suffered from anorexia the whole time, which distracted me from catching all of the plot. Considering the quadruple agent shit going on, they should've cast someone with a less disturbing neck, in my opinion.

22. David G. Mabey's rating of the film Charade

Fun little early 60s romp. Wide shots and locations are stunning.. James Coburn was awesome.

23. DenoResandono's rating of the film Charade

They said this is "the best Hitchcock film Hitchcock never made". Yeah, it's true. Cary Grant is the leading man. There's a beautiful actress - no other than Audrey Hepburn. Full of twists and turns. Oh yeah, the twist is good...

24. Khach Glauberrocha's rating of the film Charade