1. Galen's rating of the film Charisma

"Only what is charismatic, thus absolutely without cause, possesses the power of being in excess of the law, of collapsing established differences"

2. FISCHER's rating of the film Charisma

Une oeuvre difficile et pourtant limpide dans son agencement rigoureux, parallélépipède, "scarifiée" qui confirme l'intérêt du cinéaste... www.cinefiches.com

3. ermete polpette's rating of the film Charisma

4. mlstrx's rating of the film Charisma

that last shot... holy shit

5. kartina obskura's rating of the film Charisma

(on the side all social metaphors) as if our perspective was from the eyes of trees, in moments it seemed like they are steadily (and even indifferently) observing a creation of a myth. and together with myths they will live thousands of years. peter hutton made completely silent films in which you can hear the wind, kurosawa made films with trees coated in smiling trunks.

6. lina maj's rating of the film Charisma

Somehow "Charisma" has put me to sleep about five times while trying to watch it, but after finally finishing it I'm pleased. The locations are well chosen - truly an eye-candy.

7. Ostermyers's rating of the film Charisma

8. msmichel's rating of the film Charisma

FNC '12 (tribute section) Mesmerizing, difficult, surrealist, challenging, provoking and in the end satisfying environmental thriller from Kurosawa. Our character enters the forest and finds a bizarre struggle taking place for the protection or removal of a tree that may be destroying the ecosystem of the forest or perhaps keeping EVERYTHING alive. Disjointed and bizarre editing choices work in the pic's favour.

9. Henrique Amud's rating of the film Charisma

Awesome and crazy and awesome and totally leftfield! Watch it!