1. auloel's rating of the film Charlie Bartlett

I'm here for Kat Dennings

2. MistaRichard's rating of the film Charlie Bartlett

3. Kotryna's rating of the film Charlie Bartlett

4. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Charlie Bartlett

I kind of wanted RDJ to shoot the kid.

5. Ingrid Aldama's rating of the film Charlie Bartlett

6. narni's rating of the film Charlie Bartlett

7. Evan Schafer's rating of the film Charlie Bartlett

I think "Charlie Bartlett" is in the process of becoming a cult classic, much in the vein of John Hughes-esque cinema. The humor is wry and sarcastic, with Anton Yelchin's energetic performance driving the pack. The irreverent yet accessible quirkiness of the different roles in the film make this an interesting ride, one that made me laugh out loud several times. A nice commentary on what it's really like to grow up.

8. Christopher M. Jones's rating of the film Charlie Bartlett

I like teen movies, I like movies about people who want to help other people, I like Anton Yelchin. I liked this movie.

9. Amadeus Magnus's rating of the film Charlie Bartlett

A homage to Harold and Maude (main family, limo, the song). also it has fake psychologist connection with Mumford (which is another Hope Davis movie).

10. lndah's rating of the film Charlie Bartlett

11. jl jsprs's rating of the film Charlie Bartlett

As iconic as I once thought this was I watched it again and it was total WalMart Bin quality. The plot, characters, and witticisms are pretty good but something went wrong.

12. Thresk's rating of the film Charlie Bartlett

O Bob Downey, when will you start using your talent for the forces of good? ★★

13. Dzimas's rating of the film Charlie Bartlett

One of those movies that gets off to a good start, but then begins to sputter and comes to a grinding halt about midway through, needing to be pushed the rest of the way.

14. FailedImitator's rating of the film Charlie Bartlett

Yes I watched this movie about two years ago. No I don't remember anything from it. Take what you will from that.

15. walweed's rating of the film Charlie Bartlett

16. Laura De Noves's rating of the film Charlie Bartlett

Enjoyable, though repetitive in places, I agree it's a refreshing look at the 'teenage angst' type genre, which certainly has more to offer than the standard, - new boy comes to hostile school environment-new boy embarks on risky business to be popular-new boy ultimately becomes popular anyway - format. Anton Yelchin's performance admirably encompasses resignation and detachment with teenage energy and foolishness.

17. Paulitics's rating of the film Charlie Bartlett