1. Victor-André's rating of the film Charlie's Angels

Seen for the very first time this movie 12 years ago and I am still laughing my guts out!!!

2. Joana Teixeira's rating of the film Charlie's Angels

3. msmichel's rating of the film Charlie's Angels

Fun reboot of the seventies' series somehow when championing girl power still came off as misogynist nonsense. If one can put that aside it is a lot of fun especially that wonderful silent turn by Crispin Glover and Sam Rockwell's wonderful dance moves while being the big bad.

4. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Charlie's Angels

Three hot young women showing off their booty and boobs in gratifying clothes - Drew Barrymore end up being the highlight for me in racing clothes, but this film is no much brighter or deeper than a Playboy calendar shoot. The film is fast paced and edited like a MTV-music video and drown in wire-jumping action sequences and unrealistic fight sequences. Only good for it's guilty semi-naked girl scenes.

5. FISCHER's rating of the film Charlie's Angels

6. Nicole Richie's rating of the film Charlie's Angels

7. Samuel Righi's rating of the film Charlie's Angels

8. dordairobert's rating of the film Charlie's Angels

9. Teona Gal's rating of the film Charlie's Angels

10. Chris's rating of the film Charlie's Angels

talented, brilliant, incredible, amazing, show stopping, spectacular, never the same, totally unique, completely not ever been done before, unafraid to reference or not reference, put it in a blender, shit on it, vomit on it, eat it, give birth to it

11. James Mackin's rating of the film Charlie's Angels

Sam Rockwell is the only good thing about this movie. Crispin Glover is alright too, I guess.

12. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Charlie's Angels

I could watch that scene with Crispin Glover 100 times. The rest of it is pablum, freeze dried, drenched in syrup.

13. Linda's rating of the film Charlie's Angels

those 2 stars are only for Lucy Liu! well okay and Drew Barrymore because she is cool too

14. Effendi Ben Smith-Malick's rating of the film Charlie's Angels

2 stars for movie. +1 star bonus for Rockwell dancing, as it is written in the bone tablet of Mathala.

15. Isabel Carreño's rating of the film Charlie's Angels

16. Tlr Creme Org's rating of the film Charlie's Angels

I used to like Charlie's Angels when I was 7

17. Daniel Roque's rating of the film Charlie's Angels

Honestly this is an entertaining-nonsense-girl-power-2000s-must-watch five star movie, but I feel judged if I rate more than ★★★. I miss being nine.

18. Scorpio Velvet's rating of the film Charlie's Angels

Still a pretty entertaining film to watch filled with plenty of action & humor while based on the classic TV series. McG has selected a perfect all-star cast (including its leading stars) and also an awesome soundtrack, too. I have never forgotten on how I used to watch this film several times during my childhood, and it's still great. Yeah, you Angels rock!

19. Claennis's rating of the film Charlie's Angels

12 year old self really liked this film. 12 year old self also liked Yu-gi-oh.

20. Jack Hoehn's rating of the film Charlie's Angels

I was hoping this would be somehow good, but like....just terrible. objectifying and racist to boot.

21. Tiago Gonçalves's rating of the film Charlie's Angels

Drew's boobs didn't seem so saggy when I was seven...

22. Polyglot's rating of the film Charlie's Angels

4 Stars for feminism in a Hollywood film and Cameron Diaz's booty dance on Soul Train.

23. Publius's rating of the film Charlie's Angels

This movie thinks the culmination of years of feminism is three idiot women taking orders from a masculine God voice.

24. Junda Mane's rating of the film Charlie's Angels

Any movie with Sam Rockwell dancing is a winner in my eyes.