1. Howard Fritzson's rating of the film Chéri

3.5 stars. I like this movie. I know it doesn't approach the book and the whole thing is pretty and light but it has moments of depth and it touches me. The only mild quibble is that Michelle Pfeiffer is so exquisite she is probably more physically perfect than Colette had in mind for Léa.

2. hexhunk's rating of the film Chéri

Beautiful, well-acted, and boring.

3. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film Chéri

Chéri. *** Film franco-britannico-allemand de Stephen Frears (2009). Adaptation du roman éponyme de Colette, avec Michelle Pfeiffer et Rupert Friend. Apparition de Anita PALLENBERG en courtisane vieillissante.

4. Gabriella F's rating of the film Chéri

I am rating this movie this way mostly because of my feelings about it and less about the cinematography, but it was well done as much as enjoyable.

5. joaomoita's rating of the film Chéri

6. ghinnet's rating of the film Chéri

annoying screenplay. Unfortunately, despite being a beautiful sight, Michelle's face seems to be no longer able to convey any kind of emotion, and I guess cosmetic surgery is to blame for that

7. gencorkun's rating of the film Chéri

I had to watch the movie until the very end in order to realize my affection for this movie. The tone of the entire movie is parallel to the story of its leading lady. By the way, I have to say that Michelle Pfeiffer has done a great job in this film. The dialogue at the very end... I will remember that one.

8. Annisa Ayuningtyas's rating of the film Chéri

love the dresses and the places, but I'm not really into it, I guess

9. Elisou's rating of the film Chéri

Michelle still looks stunningly beautiful at 50.