1. Stefano De Putti's rating of the film Chernobyl Diaries

2. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Chernobyl Diaries

3. Gustavo Razera's rating of the film Chernobyl Diaries

Moronic plot contrivances, moronic-er characters; impressive location shooting.

4. MAO1's rating of the film Chernobyl Diaries

5. Arf's rating of the film Chernobyl Diaries

6. Maoolina Fajrini's rating of the film Chernobyl Diaries

What the f*ck Jesse Mccartney doing in this film

7. Westley's rating of the film Chernobyl Diaries

Certainly nothing groundbreaking, but it's still a creepy creature feature. It definitely has a scary setting. The buildup during the first half is very tense. The characters are pretty thin, as is the norm for this sort of film, but they weren't bad characters. For a creature feature in 2012, I gotta give this movie credit for being scarier and a whole lot less pretentious than 'Prometheus'.

8. Lieutenant's rating of the film Chernobyl Diaries

Except for the awful ending, the scary parts and all the thriller are awesome.

9. Paulitics's rating of the film Chernobyl Diaries

For 40 minutes the build up was ok but when you see how lame the mutants are it starts to eat shit.

10. Rebeca Magnus's rating of the film Chernobyl Diaries

You can't just take Chernobyl as a topic and make a movie like this! There even wasn't a little mysticism or any appreciation for dystopia!

11. Jessica's rating of the film Chernobyl Diaries

I would give this film negative stars if I could.

12. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film Chernobyl Diaries

The basic plot is not bad if you can get past the fact that this is The Hills Have Eyes in Russia. The locations are great and full of potential and while the movie offers up some tension and mild scares, I cannot see past the fact that this could have been so much more. Instead of pedestrian it should have been riveting. However, plus points to the director for not piling up the gore and monster mayhem.

13. Steve Pulaski's rating of the film Chernobyl Diaries

So torn on this film. On one hand, the atmosphere throughout most of the film is riveting and truly eerie, yet the story and characters, thin and uninspired. Still, I was surprised at the capability of Jesse McCartney as an actor.