1. FISCHER's rating of the film Cherry 2000

En l'an 2017, la femme-robot d'un jeune cadre dynamique tombe en panne ..... Pour se procurer les pièces de rechange, il va traverser un désert infesté de hors-la-loi en compagnie d'une femme-mercenaire ..... SE REGARDE ! www.cinefiches.com

2. lemonaide's rating of the film Cherry 2000

One of my true blue guilty pleasures. I saw this on late night TV and loved it. I wish I could see this movie all over again.

3. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film Cherry 2000

it's the right year to watch this movie.

4. Raymond Likes Subtitles's rating of the film Cherry 2000

Cut price Blade Runner. Best viewed on VHS.

5. Jason's rating of the film Cherry 2000

Cherry 2000 came out when I was a kid. Left an indelible mark. I was already into things like sex robots and making out with Melanie Griffith on the hood of a Mustang. (I never went through the obligatory 'girls are icky' phase.) Seeing the movie digitally revamped is something of a revelation. There is genuine artistry here, and great wit. (Michael Almereyda was the screenwriter!) Cherry looks and tastes like candy.

6. Cbarky99's rating of the film Cherry 2000

"You guys want some sandwiches?" "Lester's Dead!" "Well, no sandwich for him."

7. Caleb McCandless's rating of the film Cherry 2000

Not half as fun as it should be.

8. Kyle Chiba's rating of the film Cherry 2000

This 80's genre mixing gem is great! Fans of 80's genre films definitely need to check this out. I loved the color palette for the city areas and interiors, lot's of blues and reds(think Argento) also the desert scenes are well filmed to portray a post apocalyptic wasteland. The characters are great, especially Mel Griffith's as well as characters Jake and the villain Lester. The score is also great as is the action!