1. raquel_ag's rating of the film Chicken Run

Enredo: ★★★★★ Animação: ★★★★★ Tom: ★★★★ Música e Som: ★★★★ Representação: ★★★★★

2. Aulia Indry's rating of the film Chicken Run

Chickens's perspective makes me poor to them but they look delicious when they laying on the plate

3. Fabian's rating of the film Chicken Run

I can't believe I had this on Video CD and never bothered to watch it

4. Mr. Gumby's rating of the film Chicken Run

One of the most watched movies of my childhood (how my poor VCR suffered with my repetitive viewings). By rewatching now on DVD, I realizaed I had all this time many of the scenes and dialogue living in my brain for years. This is a gem, a highly popular hit by the year of its release, but unfortunately somehow overlooked after all this years. Genious piece of animation and satire.

5. FISCHER's rating of the film Chicken Run

Les cocottes caquettent ferme, pour notre plus grand plaisir... www.cinefiches.com

6. Pedro_Fernandes's rating of the film Chicken Run

7. Rosina Rossini's rating of the film Chicken Run

Can't fault a Stalag 17 remake starring British chickens.

8. tommy cruise's rating of the film Chicken Run

9. Alvise Narduzzi's rating of the film Chicken Run

Un classico imperdibile, nonostante incontri ancora persone che non l'hanno visto. Follia. Una sagace ed educativa critica alla crudeltà verso gli animali, vista dal punto di vista delle galline, gli animali che soffrono forse la mattanza più massiccia tra gli animali da fattoria. Un film molto divertente, per tutte le età, ed in alcuni tratti decisamente crudo, che chiunque dovrebbe vedere almeno una volta.

10. James Mackin's rating of the film Chicken Run

This film has the most British chickens ever falling in love with an American cock.

11. BRÄTwurst's rating of the film Chicken Run

watched this when i was 5 and thought i dreamt the whole thing up until i saw it in passing on mubi......used to scare the shit out of me..

12. smndvdcl's rating of the film Chicken Run

Aardman's best film concept and execution, despite the distinctive appeal of Wallace & Gromit.

13. M.E. Funke's rating of the film Chicken Run

14. Cybunny's rating of the film Chicken Run

Blew my mind as a child. So original, so cute.

15. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Chicken Run

16. Linda's rating of the film Chicken Run

watched this as a kid in cinema and it was hilarious from what I remember :D

17. Azul B.'s rating of the film Chicken Run

18. DilayA's rating of the film Chicken Run

A childhood favourite of mine. Brings back memories of my early years of school.

19. Christian Reguitti's rating of the film Chicken Run

20. Philistine's rating of the film Chicken Run

21. Sara Marques's rating of the film Chicken Run

I really think watching this, as a child, has had a influence in the person I am today. It is not just a fun movie with a nice claymation technique - it sure can teach some important values to children.

22. Josh Tierney's rating of the film Chicken Run

The DVD of this film nearly killed me. One random evening my father and I suddenly decided to head to Blockbuster to rent it. On the way there we got into a car accident that broke my sternum. We never actually got around to watching the movie.

23. Cromm Crúaich's rating of the film Chicken Run