1. Pedro_Fernandes's rating of the film Chicken Run

2. Rosina Rossini's rating of the film Chicken Run

Can't fault a Stalag 17 remake starring British chickens.

3. tommy cruise's rating of the film Chicken Run

4. Alvise Narduzzi's rating of the film Chicken Run

Un classico imperdibile, nonostante incontri ancora persone che non l'hanno visto. Follia. Una sagace ed educativa critica alla crudeltà verso gli animali, vista dal punto di vista delle galline, gli animali che soffrono forse la mattanza più massiccia tra gli animali da fattoria. Un film molto divertente, per tutte le età, ed in alcuni tratti decisamente crudo, che chiunque dovrebbe vedere almeno una volta.

5. James Mackin's rating of the film Chicken Run

This film has the most British chickens ever falling in love with an American cock.

6. BRÄTwurst's rating of the film Chicken Run

watched this when i was 5 and thought i dreamt the whole thing up until i saw it in passing on mubi......used to scare the shit out of me..

7. smndvdcl's rating of the film Chicken Run

Aardman's best film concept and execution, despite the distinctive appeal of Wallace & Gromit.

8. M.E. Funke's rating of the film Chicken Run

9. Cybunny's rating of the film Chicken Run

Blew my mind as a child. So original, so cute.

10. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Chicken Run

11. Linda's rating of the film Chicken Run

watched this as a kid in cinema and it was hilarious from what I remember :D

12. Azul B.'s rating of the film Chicken Run

13. DilayA's rating of the film Chicken Run

A childhood favourite of mine. Brings back memories of my early years of school.

14. Christian Reguitti's rating of the film Chicken Run

15. Philistine's rating of the film Chicken Run

16. Sara Marques's rating of the film Chicken Run

I really think watching this, as a child, has had a influence in the person I am today. It is not just a fun movie with a nice claymation technique - it sure can teach some important values to children.

17. Josh Tierney's rating of the film Chicken Run

The DVD of this film nearly killed me. One random evening my father and I suddenly decided to head to Blockbuster to rent it. On the way there we got into a car accident that broke my sternum. We never actually got around to watching the movie.

18. Cromm Crúaich's rating of the film Chicken Run

Entertaining homage to The Great Escape

19. Ricardo Zambujo's rating of the film Chicken Run

20. João Biscaia's rating of the film Chicken Run

Chicken Run teaches kids that animal cruelty is wrong, that all authority must be questioned if not fought and that life has more to it than just “lay eggs and die”. It’s the perfect children’s movie.

21. Bartolomé de las Casas's rating of the film Chicken Run

pretty sure this was about the holocaust with chickens

22. JEDIDARRICK's rating of the film Chicken Run

One of the funniest animated films ever made. Nice animation by Aardman and some of the funniest dialogue I've seen in an animated movie, as well as any movie. Go check it out if you haven't yet.

23. MGeo's rating of the film Chicken Run

Back in the day this was an acceptable family comedy. It isn't bad, but it doesn't hold up very well as time goes on. Still I have a lot of respect for both stop motion animation and Aardman Animations.

24. AKFilmFan's rating of the film Chicken Run

Visually inventive and full of wit, Aardman's 1st full length film is a superb and heartwarming success.