1. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film Children of Hiroshima

2. ermete polpette's rating of the film Children of Hiroshima

3. bagno's rating of the film Children of Hiroshima

4. Teruma Kato's rating of the film Children of Hiroshima

I consider this as one of the most important movies of all time. It's beautiful shot. All those technical things are superior, including acting. The fact this was released only 7 years after the actual bombing makes this so special. The last 30 minutes is so affecting & heart-wrenching. It's a gift to us all that director Shindo Kaneto, 99-year-old, is still active making movies. Not jut movies. Wonderful movies.

5. εξώτερο Διάστημα's rating of the film Children of Hiroshima

it's been so long since i last heard anyone say life was consolation. "at least i survived" or "i was happy just to be alive."

6. Checkpoint Charlie's rating of the film Children of Hiroshima

Feels almost documentary with some of Takako's visits upon the afflicted denizens of Hiroshima, a bit surreal with that one scene of the bomb dropping (quite startling), most tragic of that scene at the church, and the fear of the sound of planes flying overhead impresses to the audience the impact of nuclear trauma upon these people. Compare with Kurosawa's "I Live in Fear" and Imamura's "Black Rain."

7. Patapon's rating of the film Children of Hiroshima

Mesmerizing and full of life. This film gutted me like a plump flounder. Watch it!