1. Balthaz21's rating of the film Children of the Corn

2. Landen Celano's rating of the film Children of the Corn

WAY underrated for its B-movie stratosphere. Plenty of bonkers happening all over this thing.

3. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film Children of the Corn

Uneven but enjoyable 80´s B-horror movie. The story might be kinda silly and weird and does not make a whole lot of sense really, but if you suspense your disbelief you´ll be alright. Horton and Hamilton are great as the main characters and the kids are suitably creepy. The score is very good and the look and feel is suitably grimy and kinda raw which is a good thing.

4. João R's rating of the film Children of the Corn

I wonder why they thought this story was worth adapting to film.

5. letters never sent's rating of the film Children of the Corn

This kid really looked terrifying. In fact the entire movie was well cast with a lot of kids that look like scary adults.

6. Andre Flickatina's rating of the film Children of the Corn

7. Matt's rating of the film Children of the Corn

John Franklin as Isaac is the reason to see this.

8. corycorycorycory's rating of the film Children of the Corn

I wanted to like this more. The perfect amount of campy 80s horror, but there wasn't enough. Stabby kids attacks people four times and no one even punches one of the 18 year olds?

9. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Children of the Corn

10. caitlin.f's rating of the film Children of the Corn

isaac screaming is literally me when i wake up in the morning.

11. Ruby's rating of the film Children of the Corn

12. frogtoad's rating of the film Children of the Corn

honestly isaac's voice reminded me of children screaming at the supermarket and that's it

13. Emily Sirko's rating of the film Children of the Corn

14. Nelson Núñez's rating of the film Children of the Corn

Narciso Ibañez Serrador debió haber demandado a Stephen King y compañía por este fallido plagio de Quién puede matar a un niño.

15. nietzschicharonsky's rating of the film Children of the Corn

16. lrawren@umich.edu's rating of the film Children of the Corn

The story is scary solely on the basis that the kids are the killers. The animated fire at the end is terribly done but otherwise its interestingly twisted. Corn now made frightening!

17. Henrique Amud's rating of the film Children of the Corn

18. kartina obskura's rating of the film Children of the Corn

isaac screaming from the corn-cross with his, let's say interesting, voice - "malachai, he will not forgive you" was hilarious :D

19. Maoolina Fajrini's rating of the film Children of the Corn

And Thank God, this movie ends with a happy ending.

20. Maudy Puteri Agusdina's rating of the film Children of the Corn

This movie was so silly and weird. That kid named Isaac totally freak me out with his old-weird face.

21. E AP's rating of the film Children of the Corn

22. serotoninronin's rating of the film Children of the Corn

the most fucking punk film ever made.

23. Evnad's rating of the film Children of the Corn

Great opening sequence. I was impressed by its terrific use of editing. The less said about the other parts, the better!

24. BobaFett's rating of the film Children of the Corn

I remembered this as one of those good horror films followed by lots of bad sequels. Turns out it actually falls into the category of bad horror films followed by lots of bad sequels. At least it has some strange-small-town storytelling I like and combined with some 80s nostalgia I did enjoy rewatching it. But it can't be ignored that the story is bad, the pacing drags and the cult scenes and the end are just silly.