1. Anthony De Luca's rating of the film Children Who Draw

We'll never know how manipulated this narrative really is. Did the little girl actually draw a sad picture after she lost the race? It doesn't really matter. Delightful little film. It make me wonder what the hell I was drawing at that age.

2. dionysus67's rating of the film Children Who Draw

New Wave enfant terrible Susumu Hani in a documentary about children's development of personality through drawing. This is Luquet/Piaget territory and Hani's naturalist camera mingles beautifully playground action with an emerging moral/affective intelligence. Thus we become immersed in a double joy: of Hani's doc skills and of the children's vivid and imaginative drawings that culminate in a collective project.

3. Lex Lucas's rating of the film Children Who Draw

Great great great film, showing children's expression through painting. Always a child's mind is a pandora's box, and this possible way of expression release and transcend what has to come out. Interesting.

4. Güven Şahinkanat's rating of the film Children Who Draw

it reminded me my painting lessons at primary school. Firstly I had made a blue sky after that I was filling sky with two dimensional seagulls with using ''m'' letter . M M M M M M M M M M M M M M M M M M