1. Victor Morosoff's rating of the film Child's Pose

2. Tudor Rachieru's rating of the film Child's Pose

3. Samuel T.'s rating of the film Child's Pose

2.4 Did I just re-watch THE SALESMAN? Vérité sequences, fast-cut editing (polished FESTEN?) feel like a broken crutch; both aspects bend rehashed moral dilemmas sideways like the "putty" father, finally assuming a solid plasticity. Sure, a rare portrayal of RO bourgeois, corruption in tow (and Luminița, wow!) But this feels like an exhausted mold, erroneously casted (sculpturally speaking). (You should still see it.)

4. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film Child's Pose

5. Halil Küçükyıldız's rating of the film Child's Pose

One of the most three important films was made in romania in last years with East of Bucharest and 4Months, 3Weeks and 2Days. The lacking of communication a woman and his son is perfectly told around a traffic accident causes to die of a boy.

6. Philip Rakesh's rating of the film Child's Pose

Nothing happens and yet riveting!

7. T Mills's rating of the film Child's Pose

Not a bad film but not a particularly strong one either. It is also mislabeled as a thriller, or "crime" film. There is barely any element of that genre in this straight up drama and family study. The performances are tight but I can't help feel at the end like something big is missing.

8. Vacantgarde's rating of the film Child's Pose

*~ From the script, by Disturbed~* No mommy, don't do it again, I'll be a good boy, I promise. Why did you have to be such a bitch? Why don't you just fuck off and die? Never stick your hand in my face again, bitch. Fuck you. I don't need this shit, you stupid sadistic abusive fucking whore. How would you like to see how it feels mommy? Here it comes, get ready to die

9. David R Williams's rating of the film Child's Pose

A disquieting film. Luminita Gheorghiu captivates with her performance as a grasping, clinging mother who will stop at nothing to protect her son whose innocence or guilt is of no real importance to her, only that he is available to her whenever she needs him to be. Space being limited I'll direct you to Sheila O'Malley's great review here: http://www.rogerebert.com/reviews/childs-pose-2014

10. profondo_rosso's rating of the film Child's Pose

About half an hour too long, nothing special looking, but decent story nonetheless.

11. sark's rating of the film Child's Pose

Why is this described as a criminal family saga? They aren't exactly the Sopranos or the Corleones. Or is it more along the lines of Balzac: "Behind every great fortune, there lies an even greater crime." Are the family's connections reaching to higher levels of government supposed to imply that they are corrupt?

12. Kirby Ferguson's rating of the film Child's Pose

I found this mesmerizing, but the basic plot -- most famously used in Bonfire of the Vanities -- is so cliché it seems to belong in an old episode of Law & Order. Despite this, the film is still pretty great.

13. El Biffo's rating of the film Child's Pose

All the minutiae of human emotion, complex relationships-this is a highly evolved drama. 4 and a half stars.

14. kian94's rating of the film Child's Pose

just a another "A Separation"...same plot pattern,same 'moral crisis' and get rid of that(!) struggling,Social inequality manifesto,luxury scenes in contrast with countryside working-class background,......but at the end ain't nothing to watch,listen to it and that's all!!!

15. AdrianM.'s rating of the film Child's Pose

Full of dickheads like Barbu around here. And also full of bad dialogue in most Romanian new wave

16. Thomas Frovin's rating of the film Child's Pose

Mesmerizing, stunning, deeply moving.

17. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film Child's Pose

Social horror starring the Romanian 1%.Masterful.

18. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film Child's Pose

Una película sobre el egoísmo maternal, el matriarcado, la castración, el incesto, la división de clases, la crítica social/gubernamental, la teatralidad, la redención. Un filme que por su fijación al estereotipo, descuida el plano argumental. La historia es predecible, e incluso el final no marca la diferencia.

19. nein's rating of the film Child's Pose

Romanians started to be sure of the impact they social drama makes on people. It does, undoubtedly. But for me is not convincing anymore. "Marţi, după Crăciun" is still my fave.

20. Luisa Betancourt's rating of the film Child's Pose

The camera movement is a lot like dogma 95 but the story is really not that captivating.

21. Jugu Abraham's rating of the film Child's Pose

The Romanian film "Child's Pose" (2013) won the Golden Bear at the Berlin Film Festival 2013. Another amazing film from the new-wave Romanian filmmakers. My full review is at http://moviessansfrontiers.blogspot.in/2014/04/162-romanian-director-calin-peter.html

22. Jorge Mourinha's rating of the film Child's Pose

23. Samuel Andrade's rating of the film Child's Pose

★★★★ the mysteries of grief.

24. Carlos Filipe Freitas's rating of the film Child's Pose

Works simultaneously as a compelling character study and poignant criticism of a decaying society. Full review: http://alwayswatchgoodmovies.blogspot.com/2013/10/childs-pose-2013.html