1. SiIencio's rating of the film Chile, Obstinate Memory

Frantic reminder of the 1973 Chilean coup d'état with strong emphasis on the urgent need to keep its solemn memory alive whilst under threat by the claws of oblivion. However the document does not contain any meritorious artistic or intellectual value worth of praise and it only works due to the significance attached to the event itself. Guzmán here delivers barely more than a token of nostalgia and reminiscence.

2. Stevie's rating of the film Chile, Obstinate Memory

I watched this straight after watching The Battle of Chile and I'm not sure if that helped the impact of this documentary but I found it to be almost overwhelmingly moving.

3. - Caltiki -'s rating of the film Chile, Obstinate Memory

4. © <',))( Astro-Tofupraxographer's rating of the film Chile, Obstinate Memory

5. Lefteris Becerra's rating of the film Chile, Obstinate Memory

mi reconocimiento al destacadísimo trabajo de patricio guzmán, esta vuelta a chile para obstinar la memoria acaba siendo devastadoramente necesaria. si de las venas abiertas de américa latina manan ríos de sangre, ello provoca mares de lágrimas. se impone el silencio

6. Brad Scott's rating of the film Chile, Obstinate Memory

So sad, and more heart-rending than Nostalgia for the Light. Makes me want to screen it and The Battle of Chile next year

7. Andrew Lang's rating of the film Chile, Obstinate Memory

This film has a very close place to my heart