1. LUCKYINTAN's rating of the film Chinese Puzzle

2. Flora M's rating of the film Chinese Puzzle

I feel that following Russian Dolls, Chinese puzzle needed to be more uplifting a light-hearted and was a great film to end the trilogy showing-Spoiler- that some people need to grow apart to truly match each other

3. spiderliliez's rating of the film Chinese Puzzle

There could have been some unncessary bits, as the film felt excruciatingly too long. There's so much to pick up, but there's so much going on it's difficult to get a grasp of what you're really watching. Then again, as what Xavier reflected on, it's all about "life". It changes with time, complicated, and pretty much so, a puzzle. Also, can I just say, Audrey Tautou's Mandarin accent was awesome, my favorite scene!

4. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film Chinese Puzzle

It's a ninety minute sitcom, cheesy and de-politicized. It's Euro Trash. It's the Gallic version of the Before... series with none of Linklater's subtleties and cleverness. It drowns in cliches and platitues. And yet, I could watch anything starring Roman...

5. Filipe F. Coutinho's rating of the film Chinese Puzzle

Pleasant enough but lacks a strong central theme. It seems to be about love, then happiness, then an all-encompassing idea of "life". In the end, the message is unclear and so are the characters. Still, Romain Duris does a great job conveying exactly what goes on in his head and Cédric Klapisch isn't less impressive in showing it.

6. aviputri's rating of the film Chinese Puzzle

one of those post-marriage-themed movies I like

7. Carlos Filipe Freitas's rating of the film Chinese Puzzle

Eventful, agitated and graciously funny, the American/French “Chinese Puzzle” is much recommended.

8. DEVRİM ASLAN's rating of the film Chinese Puzzle

Film dünya sinemasını baz aldığımız takdirde güzel bir romantik komedi olsa da, ülkesi baz alındığında ortalamanın üstüne çıkmıyor.

9. Jeremy Küng's rating of the film Chinese Puzzle

The second one was better than the first and I have to say that this one is better than the second, I was very happy with the storyline and the end. Another good point is the photography of NY. Nice Job!

10. vordven's rating of the film Chinese Puzzle

11. Annie Gentil-Kraatz's rating of the film Chinese Puzzle

It felt like a reheated dish and a bit too French for my liking - In trilogies, I much prefer 'Before Sunrise' and 'Before Sunset' with July Delpy.

12. Catherine Krummey's rating of the film Chinese Puzzle