1. rado's rating of the film CHiPs

2. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film CHiPs

3. chanandre's rating of the film CHiPs

One of the best male bonding films I've ever seen. The discussion about bowel movements is one for the books: "Admit it, you have something going on intestinally and you're too proud to stop at a Walgreen's and deal with it. Is it a chronic thing or did you eat something dicey last nite? I'm worried about you. Is there any blood? Dude, I will run down and get you some Imodium if you're ashamed"/P.S: Want a Ducati NOW

4. THE APOLL0's rating of the film CHiPs

Not well constructed but this shit was pretty funny.

5. Ghostman's rating of the film CHiPs

A sort of Diet 21 Jump Street-like spoof, it's extremely stupid and moronic as well as being extremely lacking aesthetically and narratively but I'd be lying if I didn't laugh most of the movie. This is one of those movies where the cast can save it and they pretty much do. Also, props to Hollywood for finally giving Michael Pena a leading role (maybe it's his second?). The dude is one of our finest actors.

6. 42piratas's rating of the film CHiPs

The saddest revival of all times.

7. Polyglot's rating of the film CHiPs

The most homoerotic Hollywood film of the year. And not even in a good way. :/

8. Steve Pulaski's rating of the film CHiPs

Aside from a certain cameo by a certain someone, who you're probably already anxiously anticipating if you're anticipating anything about this film, "CHiPS" proves that a Phil Lord/Christopher Miller concept doesn't yield a Phil Lord/Christopher Miller result. Dax Shepard's screenplay aims for the lowbrow standards in the raunchy comedy playbook and the result is undercooked and shamelessly convoluted.