1. cinebaby's rating of the film Chloe

I actually really like this movie though it feels like more of a guilty pleasure than anything. Julianne Moore is the shit.

2. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Chloe

***1/2. American style remake of French director Anne Fontaine's 'Nathalie' (2003). You may say what you want but there's still the Atom Egoyan's touch here even though he didn't write the screenplay. Highly recommended if you're a fan of the Canadian master.

3. soymilky's rating of the film Chloe

4. Carl Penguin's rating of the film Chloe

5. Nicole Cahali's rating of the film Chloe

6. Igor Ramos's rating of the film Chloe

I bet Julianne Moore kicks more ass in this than Liam Neeson on all his Taken films... combined. Well, it did get a bit corny and over-the-top, specially near the end, but it was so fun to watch! I loved that modern house and all the seduction game. And how adorable was seeing a young Max Thieriot, hum?! We should have seen way more scenes of that "betrayal" so that the twist wouldn't be so predictable.

7. MarcelVonPure's rating of the film Chloe

because it goes further than Nathalie.

8. Ryuu Baron's rating of the film Chloe

the psycokiller ending was boring.

9. lisbry's rating of the film Chloe

how can u expect me not to love a movie with amanda seyfried and julianne moore.

10. dianacrisan01's rating of the film Chloe

11. spiderliliez's rating of the film Chloe

Twisted story about love, mistrust, and desire. How far would you go to find out the truth? This actually did well for me. Great casting, with a stupendous performances by Amanda Seyfried and Julianne Moore.

12. carolinmue's rating of the film Chloe

I want to be honest: beautiful actors CAN make a movie better. They don't necessarily have to, but they can. But witty dialogues and a beautiful cinematography are necessary to impress me. Well, Amanda Seyfried is a beautiful woman. A very good story but very boring dialogues.

13. jenifferp's rating of the film Chloe

14. mayumi's rating of the film Chloe

It is not as dark as other atom egoyan's films but still liked it. Julian Moore is great as usual. Amanda seyfried is dangerously beautiful.

15. Germana Belo's rating of the film Chloe

Give Egoyan 96 more minutes and maybe he’ll make “Chloe” a movie worthy to watch. Maybe. The voyeuristic content plus the sexual-thriller aura could have made it an interesting film but, for me, “Chloe” is nothing more than cheap entertainment. Moreover, I have to say I was (nicely) surprised by the explicitness of the bed scene with Julianne Moore and Amanda Seyfried. I didn’t think they would go there.

16. SP's rating of the film Chloe

dt know if i should watch this since it's based on a french film called "Nathalie" with the great Fanny Ardant.

17. Elvis Is King's rating of the film Chloe

Egoyan gets Amanda Seyfried out of her clothes yet STILL manages to make the dullest film in memory. This guy is hopeless!

18. Lorna Singh's rating of the film Chloe

For the adventurous filmgoer,a look at middle aged insecurity as a sexual thriller.Another brilliant turn from Julianne Moore,an actress used to taking risks. She actually makes believable,what could have seemed far fetched.

19. orangey's rating of the film Chloe

cliche story and flat direction. it felt like an ad for furniture.

20. rowdyman's rating of the film Chloe

I wanted to love it, but Egoyan has made a flat thriller. Good performances, beautifully filmed (it is no mean feat to make Toronto look that good), great score (at times) but just no fizz… I don't know why. Too passive maybe? It just dragged when it should zagged.

21. Daniel Roque's rating of the film Chloe

Hardly original since it's a Hollywood adaptation of the french movie 'Nathalie', but Julianne Moore's performance is worth to give it a try.

22. Brad S.'s rating of the film Chloe

Another great film undone by a terrible ending (still worth watch for Julianne Moore's flawless performance.)

23. SammyTodd's rating of the film Chloe

Liked it because the director is from my school, the film was set in my hometown (and the recognition was amusing), and Amanda Seyfried. Great use of lights (especially in a sexually charged film such as this), and I will never get over how pretty Seyfried is. Kind of became a little trying near the end, but overall the locations and that gorgeous house won me over.

24. Luz Sabina's rating of the film Chloe