1. grotescsetorg's rating of the film Choke

2. f-nanda's rating of the film Choke

Just because of Sam Rockwell.

3. Max Seqgar's rating of the film Choke

Incredible how a "meh" movie can actually be quite good with the inclusion of one Anjelica Huston. She's just so great!!!

4. Alexine Chanel's rating of the film Choke

really charming, sweet, and funny too, with the appropriate amount of jaunty quirkiness.

5. slackavetes's rating of the film Choke

ruined one of my dearest books

6. ䷀'s rating of the film Choke

Well, to be honest i did not bother to watch it through.

7. Marianne's rating of the film Choke

The book will always be better, but I truly liked this film. I still do.

8. Jack Butler's rating of the film Choke

I feel like Fincher absolutely nailed the jaded, cynical hypnotism of Palahniuk's narratives and so - at the risk of sounding like I just wish Choke was more like Fight Club - I wish Choke was more like Fight Club.

9. Gülce Özen Gürkan's rating of the film Choke

it was a successful movie but somewhat deficient about covering some expectations of the people who read the book first. palahniuk is a talented writer who has quite strong descriptions and definitions which are tough to carry out on the screen; that makes the deficiency of the film more understandable.

10. Marcus Killerby's rating of the film Choke

I'm sure this film is probably disappointing to fans of the novel... But I haven't read it and I really really liked this film. Knowing Palahniuk I can only imagine the book is infinitely better and I really want to read it now, but even if this film fails to capture the depravity and daringness of his style, it definitely captures his humour and all of his ideas are there. I highly recommend this. 4/5

11. ZulGuci's rating of the film Choke

Agent Coulson, you doing right.....

12. Enrico Gaudenzi's rating of the film Choke

So che è ingiusto ma ridurre un così bel libro a un così brutto film è terribile. Giusto per chi è incapace di leggere e quindi non potrebbe mai gustarsi la prosa di Palahniuk. Da evitare

13. Algitya's rating of the film Choke

Nice Mojo, Agent Coulson. ^ ^

14. Zoe Wanda Margot's rating of the film Choke

Great romance and plot, woefully inadequate transposition

15. pivic's rating of the film Choke

Although this film is based on a book that's filled with fun and stuff that weirds/grosses/enthralls me, this film is very plain. It's shot like a 1970s TV-series, which isn't all bad. It's just that most stuff is delivered deadpan with some Palahniuk-esque rimshots (no pun intended) to boot and shock. All in all: a few wonderful subplots and funny moments but all in all, literally better on paper than on-screen.

16. Mena García Vázquez's rating of the film Choke

17. vordven's rating of the film Choke

18. Vladimir Gordanic's rating of the film Choke

two mouses in videostore nibbled videotapes and one asks another - hey mate is good that videotape - and another corresponds - its good, its good but book is much better.

19. piringo's rating of the film Choke

chuck palahniuk'un karanlık dünyasını yansıtmak konusunda david fincher'ın fight club'ından sonra başarısız! olarak nitelendirilmiş uyarlama. şahsi kanaatim çok başarılı bir kara komedi olduğu

20. FailedImitator's rating of the film Choke

I hate to be one of those guys that say this, but this is a disgrace to the book. Sam Rockwell was phenomenal though, hence the 2 stars.

21. Ally the Manic Listmaker's rating of the film Choke

The best thing about it was that I saw it w/Carlo! Yay.

22. Max's rating of the film Choke

Thanks for adding Gillian!

23. Charlie's rating of the film Choke

I agree with reno. This was a terrible book adaption.

24. RENO NISMARA.'s rating of the film Choke

a disgrace to chuck palahniuk's work!