1. cinegeek.de's rating of the film Choose Me

Our Daily Free Stream: Alan Rudolph - Choose Me. Alan Rudolphs Choose Me hat viele Qualit├Ąten, vor allem ists aber ein gewagter, ein faszinierender Film! Ich denke, das ist auch beabsichtigt! Es gibt Filme, die uns in die Spannung versetzen oder R├Ątsel aufgeben, dieser hier ist vor allem faszinierend!(...)

2. mlstrx's rating of the film Choose Me

not bad, but i couldn't relate to it at all because i'm not a lonely, weird, sex addict, soooooo

3. Jamie Scott-Dyson's rating of the film Choose Me

A neon drenched meditation on love. I thought it was aesthtically perfect, the jazz, the gun shot cuts, the acting, each element washes into the next. Given the lack of plot i'd expect the charecters to be more fleshed out and realised which is the only short coming in this pitch-perfect film (i understand it is an echo of ealrier noir films in it's appoach to dialogue etc. but a bit more depth woudnt have hurt). 4/5

4. Tom Vaughan's rating of the film Choose Me

Patrick, I am pretty darn sure you're right. I don't know how many times I have seen this film and both the picture and person seem completely alien to me.

5. Eleni Ashton's rating of the film Choose Me

That still is beckoning me, need to see this.

6. Ethan's rating of the film Choose Me

It's the opening scene.

7. oldfilmsflicker's rating of the film Choose Me

Alan Rudolph sure does try really hard but his films never fully work

8. Christopher R. Smith's rating of the film Choose Me

Some very strong performances, but Alan Rudolph's rumination on sex and love just never quite develops enough dramatic tension to keep its loose, character-driven plot consistently compelling. A well-made film with some genuine moments, but ultimately underwhelming. The overwrought songs by Teddy Pendergrass date it pretty badly.

9. Patrick Humphreys's rating of the film Choose Me

I'm pretty sure that picture isn't from this film.

10. Jazzaloha's rating of the film Choose Me

Interesting film that I need to think about a little more (and maybe it'll get four stars).