1. blkrchs's rating of the film Chopper

2. OLIVER-J's rating of the film Chopper

finally got around to watching this but the quality on Netflix was definitely subpar. Bana was very good and as a fan of Dominik, it was an interesting watch.

3. smndvdcl's rating of the film Chopper

Notorious criminality actualized into a haunting mundane reality.

4. Kk Soft Boss's rating of the film Chopper

5. Egoisms's rating of the film Chopper

Supported by the charisma of the title character, and by Bana's performance, but not by much else.

6. kris's rating of the film Chopper

I don't know whether this was true to the guy Eric Bana was playing ? but i thought he was great in it. He was unpredictable, dangerous and very funny.

7. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film Chopper

COGNAC : Grand Prix & Prix de la critique 2001

8. miles's rating of the film Chopper

Great film and look. tip* watch it again with the Mark Reid commentary!

9. Bilan's rating of the film Chopper

10. Hyperion_333's rating of the film Chopper

Loved watching this Aussie classic with Dutch subtitles.

11. Tlr Creme Org's rating of the film Chopper

What a ripper! I think Eric Bana should've stopped acting after this and gone back to being a comedian or salesman or anything else out of our sight.

12. Zac Weber's rating of the film Chopper

Eric Bana owns this role. His intensity and twisted charisma emanate through the screen. Chopper is an astonishing debut from director Andrew Dominik, and off the top of my head - one of the best Australian features I've ever seen.

13. INZER's rating of the film Chopper

This film proves once and for all if you have a decent script you don't need a high budget. 4/5

14. Federico Di Folco's rating of the film Chopper

Un discreto lavoro,volutamente scarno ed intriso di atmosfere cupe con colori opachi e monocromatici che tendono a contribuiscono a creare un clima di squallore e fastidio.Però lo sviluppo è molto farraginoso,si perde in inutili verbosità e i personaggi sono abbastanza patetici.Il doppiaggio poi è clamorosamente ridicolo. Qualche lato positivo,ma non decolla per niente.

15. Arf's rating of the film Chopper

16. Pierluigi Puccini's rating of the film Chopper

Eric Bana shines as a contemporary Alex DeLarge, less intelligent and more insecure, but with a similar joie de vivre and disproportionate ego. Brutal, darkly humorous and superbly acted.

17. Waxamillion's rating of the film Chopper

Chopper is a larger than life character. He has written so many different stories about his criminal life that you cant believe anything he says. Eric Bana nails Chopper's personality and humour. You love and hate the man. He scares you while making you laugh. This is Chopper. Beautifully shot and full of Australian-isms. Really puts you there in the criminal world of Australia back in the day.

18. PervertedActor's rating of the film Chopper

Very well directed, Dominik.

19. Yasmyn's rating of the film Chopper

oh.. oh dear. A little while in. It freaked me out the most when the prisoners were having horrific things done to them, and had no reaction at all! Something completely inhuman, unsettling and deeply deeply disturbing about this. Great, thank you Mr. Dominik.

20. Bibio Dragonfly's rating of the film Chopper

Frankly, I did not recognize Eric Bana at the beginning of this film. Big body, big head. But I saw his versatility as an actor. Good for him. Another good point for him to be back in shape!

21. Vincente Oristivar's rating of the film Chopper

Bana sets a mood which kept me engrossed .... not a particulary appealing subject but that`s where films long arms reach too ... unexpected and shocking ...

22. gdoc's rating of the film Chopper

Excellent film. Accurately captures the Australian sense of humour. As for the weak intro mentioned: it involved the main character stabbing a man repeatedly in the neck, and then feeling remorse almost immediately and offering him a cigarette to make amends (while the blood pooled around him, gushing from his neck) - a fairly good take on Mark Read himself; pretty crazy, but with some decency.

23. pandakuma's rating of the film Chopper

what can i ask more than bulky bana with beard, tatts, attitudes and brilliant performance? thank you dominik.

24. mjgildea's rating of the film Chopper

Entertaining and well-directed. The coke and courtroom scenes were well done. I'm guessing the bad VHS cinematography was more the result of a low budget than a creative vision but despite how uncomfortable Chopper has the tendency to make its audience feel it doesn't overstay its welcome.