1. FISCHER's rating of the film Chopping Mall

Indigeste et inutile ! www.cinefiches.com

2. Paolo Simeone's rating of the film Chopping Mall

Better than expected, because well, you know, Wynorski. Someone anyway should start collecting and analyzing mall horrors.

3. Bob's rating of the film Chopping Mall

Pretty violent but not gorey, characters that feel like real adolescents and one of the finest 80s horror soundtracks. Major problem lays in lack of suspension which is probably because of villains themselves. Although interesting as an idea, it looks bland and unconvincing to be threatened and chased by laser vacuum cleaner. The ending is satisfying though, as it is comedy relief scene in the diner.

4. Lutka's rating of the film Chopping Mall

5. Rocco's rating of the film Chopping Mall

Better made and less fun than you'd expect it to be.

6. EmiEmi's rating of the film Chopping Mall

Crappy crazy Robby the robot meet Dawn of the dead. With boobs.

7. bradfms's rating of the film Chopping Mall

Awful but the soundtrack was awesome. Want to see a reboot some day.

8. mortal's rating of the film Chopping Mall

I put this one in because i wanted to see something stupid and easy and boy was i right. From looking at the images you'd say someone liked Robocop a bit too much, but the film even predates Robocop by a year with its high security protection robots, red laser visor and all. It's cheaply produced and badly acted but the movie itself is, maybe because of that, plain fun. Highly recommended for Halloween or parties.

9. Keith DeNatale's rating of the film Chopping Mall

No Chopping in this. I pronounced it "Shomping" Mall and I don't know why.

10. electricdragon80000v's rating of the film Chopping Mall

Where's the chopping? I was promised chopping and all I got was pew-pew.

11. Brian Faint's rating of the film Chopping Mall

12. Adrian's rating of the film Chopping Mall

Entertaining, cheesy 80's horror comedy. At the beginning Paul Bartel and Mary Woronov appear as Paul & Mary from Eating Raoul, which is a plus.