1. Ash's rating of the film Christiane F.

Extremely difficult to watch

2. Giacomo Pozzi's rating of the film Christiane F.

3. spasmolytic's rating of the film Christiane F.

I don't know if I didn't finish it or just forgot the ending but it's got Bowie in it going full HAM. The cinematography is beautiful. I would comment more if I could remember most of it.

4. Danielleo's rating of the film Christiane F.

If I ever have kids I'll probably show them this film.

5. JasonAv's rating of the film Christiane F.

6. Aurora's rating of the film Christiane F.

7. Alvise Narduzzi's rating of the film Christiane F.

Una versione più pesante e drammatica di Trainspotting, priva di quelle scene assurde che il carico del film un pò lo alleggeriscono. Una visione cruda su un mondo fatto di scelte brutte e spirali profonde, impressionante ma nulla di estremamente originale.

8. Marianne Kătelyn's rating of the film Christiane F.

Weird... in my opinion heroin is a 2.5-star drug at best. I'm therefore unable to fathom just how bored and empty-headed you have to be in order to find yourself THIS addicted to it. With that aside, the movie is predictably trashy and of German quality - for that reason I went into it with no expectations, only to return just as unconcerned.

9. choupinet's rating of the film Christiane F.

A movie I've watched over and over again during my teenage years.

10. Burcu's rating of the film Christiane F.

çocukluk travmamsın christiane.

11. Fabian Schh's rating of the film Christiane F.

12. Stian Gledje Bekkvik's rating of the film Christiane F.

The extreme actuallity always feels unreal to me, no matter how relateable.

13. Brady's rating of the film Christiane F.

"Christiane F." has to be one of the most tragic movies ever made. This is a tough one that will be a really upsetting experience but also offers moments of sublime beauty that could leave you in tears. Bowie.

14. Polish Slug's rating of the film Christiane F.

El ambiente de Berlín durante los 80s es encantador y la historia en sí es desgarradora. Heroin chic at its finest.

15. .Diana.'s rating of the film Christiane F.

16. Sergiu Scripcă's rating of the film Christiane F.

17. cinegeek.de's rating of the film Christiane F.

Our Daily Free Stream: Christiane F. - Wir Kinder vom Bahnhof Zoo (german only). Christiane F. ist einer der scheusslichsten Filme überhaupt. Umso schlimmer, dass diese Geschichte auf wahren Ereignissen beruht. Wir sehen, wie Christiane nach einer traurigen Kindheit in der Heorin-Szene landet und sich prostituiert... mehr auf cinegeek.de

18. camille's rating of the film Christiane F.

19. seakat's rating of the film Christiane F.

I always liked the atmosphere in these films. I feel a little envious. No better time or better place to live.

20. sputnixed's rating of the film Christiane F.

stay away from heroin even when the hottest guy tells you to stay close to it

21. Joline's rating of the film Christiane F.

Absolutely horrible and beautiful. Berlin during the 70's was all grey and miserable but i still find beauty in it. I love this little girl.

22. Videograms's rating of the film Christiane F.

Raw like a raw piece of meat, hung out to dry.

23. lina maj's rating of the film Christiane F.

Second viewing. I wanted to watch it for laughs, but somehow this time the costumes and settings seemed extremely beautiful. Also, high heeled shoes in wet streets of Berlin!

24. El Biffo's rating of the film Christiane F.

Terrific kids-on-heroin film! Great withdrawal scene with projectile vomiting and scratching the wallpaper off the wall. Soundtrack/special appearance by David Bowie! First theatrical feature by Uli Edel (Last Exit to Brooklyn).