1. James Mackin's rating of the film Christmas Evil

My favourite Christmas movie of all time.

2. film_lies101's rating of the film Christmas Evil

Why is Xmas so horrifyingly funny

3. JMKE's rating of the film Christmas Evil

i think i'm grown up enough now to watch christmas horror movies without becoming perverted

4. Jordan Kaltz's rating of the film Christmas Evil

the lowest point of my Xmas horror marathon today

5. Diego Carrera's rating of the film Christmas Evil

If someone knows whose is the Jingle Bells jazz version that plays at the end credits, please let me know. I made a long research but I couldn't find it. :-/

6. Nick Schwab's rating of the film Christmas Evil

A good idea-- a psychological character study of a deranged man who thinks he is Santa Claus-- does not reach its full potential because Harry's psychosis is not convincing, nor is his murderous breaking point properly analyzed. We don't understand the character, therefore the study in this character study is quite ineffective. Has some good scenes and darkly-humorous one-liners, but ultimately misses the mark.

7. Joshua's rating of the film Christmas Evil

Slasher film third, arthouse drama second, and childhood Christmas orgasm first and foremost.

8. Jason Callen's rating of the film Christmas Evil

Now that is how you end a movie!

9. Christopher R. Smith's rating of the film Christmas Evil

Not really a holiday-themed slasher movie like you might expect, but a wonderfully strange, darkly comic psycho-drama centered around Brandon Maggart's great whacked-out performance. Something of an obscure title that cult movie fans should seek out

10. Coheed 2.5's rating of the film Christmas Evil

Think less a Christmas slasher film, but more of a fascinating mix of a drama about a mentally disturbed man who wishes to make Christmas what it means to him, and a horror film.