1. Max Seqgar's rating of the film Chromophobia

Deeply shallow fluffy stuff.

2. Paul Relf's rating of the film Chromophobia

I hated every character in it. Maybe that's the point? Either way it doesn't work for me. Not that this is a bad film, it's enjoyable to watch. One time.

3. RajP's rating of the film Chromophobia

Comes across as a vanity piece and as vapid as the lives it attempts to depict. The acting is superb, however, especially Kristin Scott Thomas if don't fall asleep. Evelyn Waugh's Vile Bodies is a much better evocation and execution of this concept. I am sure that was an inspiration but it falls woefully short.

4. Ayesha Casely-Hayford's rating of the film Chromophobia

Character-wise - awful. They are undeveloped, the film gives little understanding of why the characters do what they do, the stories the writer wants to tell drives the piece, rather than the characters existing of themselves. There is lots of crying but not much emotion evoked as an audience because I can't relate to these people, they are unreal. Just feel sad for Rhys Ifans, not even a kiss from Penelope Cruz.

5. raggiodisole's rating of the film Chromophobia

Much to admire, but ultimately felt unfocussed and a little cliched

6. nickolia's rating of the film Chromophobia

You may want to watch this just to escape the heaviness that can otherwise pervade the MUBI film list sometimes. It's not a great film but it has a good cast and there are some nice flourishes to it.

7. BOUKMAN's rating of the film Chromophobia

Can i give a 4.5? Touching, butufully played by totally different ways of acting. I like it. Beautifylly directed. PS not the end shot.

8. Penelope q's rating of the film Chromophobia

It is enterteining, but I think tries to replicate the cinematographycal style of Magnolia, not very succesfully. However the actors are exceptional.

9. kimsha100's rating of the film Chromophobia

Not a lot of story, but lots of subtle emotions and frustrations...eminently watchable and convincingly acted..

10. PFL's rating of the film Chromophobia

Following a sublime exposition, a change in tone weakened this film for me slightly. Still, excellent performances, a strong soundtrack and some inspired scenes make this an engaging film. Martha Fiennes is a fascinating director.

11. Agne's rating of the film Chromophobia

Had to abandon this movie after about half an hour because my partner couldn't take it anymore. I'm afraid I have to second his opinion - perhaps I am missing a trick here (hard to comment without having seen the whole thing) but it seemed to me shallow, pointless and just downright incomprehensible. What the hell is this about? It appears to be about uninteresting lives of uninteresting people. Exercise caution...

12. Real_Stephanie's rating of the film Chromophobia

Although elements of this film's plot line are engaging enough, overall, it lacks depth and has some pretty shoddy dialogue. The talents of Holm, Scott Thomas et al were rather wasted here.