1. mpho3's rating of the film Chronicle

Sort of good and sort of stupid. Good in that it holds the attention, stupid in that the film climax gets out of hand. The most unbelievable aspect is that the three friends manage to keep their discovery and powers a secret. The best parts are the acting, the slow build, the look and feel and the philosophical sound bites. 3.5 stars

2. Robert H's rating of the film Chronicle

I was excited to find this film, as there was a short I had watched years ago which has the same premise and I had no idea the film was made! Interestingly, the screenplay was written by Max Landis, who went on to write the remake of "Dirk Gently"

3. speedball's rating of the film Chronicle

4. James Mackin's rating of the film Chronicle

Good and interesting, but spawned too many lesser imitators. I feel like Dane DeHaan doesn't get the chance to shine as much as he does here.

5. abyantama's rating of the film Chronicle

6. dave gunn's rating of the film Chronicle

I think this is a triumph in the found footage/sci-fi genre. It could have so easily taken corny routes, but never does, and not only gives what I feel is a realistic portrayal of what teenagers would actually do with such power, but also what a teenager from an abusive home would.

7. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Chronicle

8. pluviosity's rating of the film Chronicle

quite good for a directorial debut. Simple story with simple theme, so-so acting, bit odd CGI, yet the fast pace keeps you stay in your seat.

9. smndvdcl's rating of the film Chronicle

Another sci-fi blockbuster 'found footage' premise that utilises the canon for some pertinent characterisation of 'masculinity in crisis' adolescents (one with hubris worthy of a Greek tragedy). No matter how contrived, its pathos, and the haunting uncanny realism in the depiction of sci-fi elements, takes this noble effort out of the mediocre.

10. Mario Tomchev's rating of the film Chronicle

an execution even better than its premise. the cloverfield generation is still ok to me.

11. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Chronicle

A difficult viewing experience as the audience is made more aware of protagonist Andrew's difficulties than his friends are. The early moments of joy make the turn hurt.

12. DarthVader's rating of the film Chronicle

El kamerası, gençler ve yine rayından çıkan güç. Doğaüstü'nde başta sadece ortalığı karıştırmak ve eğlenmek için kullandıkları bu süper güçler, kısa sürede insanların hayatlarıyla oynadıkları bir kumara, oyuna dönüşüyor. El kamerasının bu kadar temiz kayıt yapması mümkün olmamakla birlikte karakterlerin güçleri arttıkça, filmi çekerken daha 27 yaşında olan yönetmen de bize felakete sürükleyen eğlenceyiveriyor...

13. Aaron Dillenbeck's rating of the film Chronicle

Found footage at its best, and it's still not that good. Some decent and some really bad special effects and CGI. Interesting premise but executed in a very average manner.

14. caprica_six's rating of the film Chronicle

Would've been a solid 4 stars if MBJ had survived to the end.

15. taniaburrito's rating of the film Chronicle

16. CutTheBlueWire's rating of the film Chronicle

Not much to it besides its gimmick, and its gimmick isn't that great anyway.

17. Arielle Grimes's rating of the film Chronicle

A pinnacle in 'found footage' film, less about super powers and more about one very cute very sad boy who spirals into madness. A well written and acted high stakes teenage drama. I cried a lot at the end of this film.

18. Raymond Likes Subtitles's rating of the film Chronicle

Slight and not as clever as it thinks it is. The whole found footage thing was really forced.

19. smeef's rating of the film Chronicle

lmao this works really well as a comedy but otherwise it's kind of a mess

20. zonicyouth's rating of the film Chronicle

21. Danny Indio's rating of the film Chronicle

More superhero films should be as imaginative in depicting the joy of having powers and the torment it can bring on.

22. Tiago Camargo's rating of the film Chronicle

23. Yasser Azmy's rating of the film Chronicle

Kind of reminded me with "Akira" the anime, but that insisted explaining recording camera thing is so annoying, Damn it we get it, overall cheesy fun

24. Rattzz Matanzano's rating of the film Chronicle