1. Eric Eidelstein's rating of the film Chuck & Buck

2. Ethan's rating of the film Chuck & Buck

This is one awkward fucking movie but it is like a train wreck it is impossible for you to look away as this film sucks you into its crazy and fucked up world.

3. Laurence Hervieux-Gosselin's rating of the film Chuck & Buck

4. lepetitjermey's rating of the film Chuck & Buck

funny and sad and then funny again

5. dave gunn's rating of the film Chuck & Buck

Though at times so awkward and uncomfortable that you want to look away, this film was beautiful in its handling of childhood trauma, loneliness, obsession, and desperation for closure, while Mike White perfectly performs a characters whose aimlessness in life I could really relate to.

6. WeirdHair's rating of the film Chuck & Buck

Mike White carries this film with an amazing performance. No other actor can pull Buck's role like he did. Its an indie gem and I like how the characters dealt with the situation. Strong writing, again courtesy Mike White. One of Chris Weitz few acting credits, his performance is good here. He acts as this perturbed from within, stoic from the outside person with such conviction. Oodle oodle oodle oodle fun fun fun..

7. Sthirabandhu's rating of the film Chuck & Buck

strange, quirky, sweet, scary, endearing, weird, actions have consequences.

8. Ayesha Casely-Hayford's rating of the film Chuck & Buck

An honest film. Little uncomfortable. Little slow...but I appreciate it for the vulnerability of the characters.

9. Cichlisuite's rating of the film Chuck & Buck

This will make you cringe a little (intentionally and not so) and is at times uncomfortable in a gentle way but it has merit and it is rather funny. It employs a simple shooting style that's executed well. At times it wears its Indie badge a little prominently and some character actions stretch credulity even when you accept the titular characters are as they are but overall it's a fun story.

10. ecstatic truth's rating of the film Chuck & Buck

Isn't it quite funny that Chris Weitz is directing Twilight films now?

11. (arc)'s rating of the film Chuck & Buck

"OODILLY OODILY OODILlY OODILLY OODILLY OODILLY FUN -FUN- FUN " love that song in the opening credits. ^_^

12. Justin Kane's rating of the film Chuck & Buck

The obsessions with dehumidifiers and blow pops are to me, by far, the most disturbing aspects of Buck. I find his obsessions to be in an odd way, very normal. He just acts on them in ways and goes to lengths that most of us wouldn't. One of independent cinemas great films about obsession. I don't really feel as if many people know about Chuck and Buck, too bad, it's great.

13. Polyglot's rating of the film Chuck & Buck

Recommended for the pop-y soundtrack that will stay in your head for hours. Oh, yeah, the movie is good too.

14. eharadon's rating of the film Chuck & Buck

15. jill's rating of the film Chuck & Buck

creepy yet oddly entertaining. i <3 mike white. what a clever clever guy.