1. case/y's rating of the film Chungking Express

2. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film Chungking Express

Two isolated stories that speak stylishly about love, loss, and loneliness in an atmosphere so prone to loneliness. Brilliant. No one can imitate Wong Kar-Wai or Christopher Doyle in the way they present a story.

3. F/K's rating of the film Chungking Express

Some of the most vivid and evocative images paired with very sweet stories

4. Fabiha's rating of the film Chungking Express

"Actually, really knowing someone doesn't mean anything. People change. A person may like pineapple today and something else tomorrow."

5. Neide Ramos's rating of the film Chungking Express

Gets me every time. The colors, the camera work, the unexpected acts of kindness, the love and shitty days we go through by ourselves. Brief encounters and unexpected interactions leave you with the bittersweet feeling that you're not far at all from their reality, their lack of hope so big that one doesn't even notice the changes the apartment suffered after being broken in on a daily basis.

6. Elise Stambul's rating of the film Chungking Express

Subtile, peut être trop. Un style atypique, des couleurs chaudes et stroboscopiques. Un montage moderne pour le plaisir des yeux

7. Luiza Tavares's rating of the film Chungking Express

se vc nao gosta desse filme por favor abandone minha conta agora mesmo

8. Chichago_'s rating of the film Chungking Express

"You'll never get to know me... Actually, really knowing someone doesn't mean anything. People change. A person may like pineapple today and something else tomorrow."

9. mooloo's rating of the film Chungking Express

more than a month after watching this movie i just want to say that i loved it sooooo much that i listen to the soundtrack almost every day.

10. nessmj's rating of the film Chungking Express

11. Fabio Osvaldo Carta's rating of the film Chungking Express

12. Alvise Narduzzi's rating of the film Chungking Express

Asserita la qualità della regia, poco rimane da fare se non stupirsi davanti all'intreccio narrativo piacevole e brillante. Ho storto il naso al primo cambio di protagonista ed al calo di tono del passaggio da una storia all'altra, dal momento che sia Kaneshiro che la sua amata risultano di gran lunga più affascinanti delle loro controparti, ma ciononostante ho apprezzato il soggetto. Mettetevelo sulla lista.

13. kartina obskura's rating of the film Chungking Express

(3,5) faye wong ♥ and my new morning song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-aK6JnyFmk

14. zohen lux's rating of the film Chungking Express

THAT WIG? hannah montana has been found dead in hong kong

15. MistaRichard's rating of the film Chungking Express

So breathtakingly beautiful and impeccably well constructed that it is hard to exactly quantize what viewing this movie actually felt like. Watch it.

16. Hannah Faris's rating of the film Chungking Express

17. Alexander Dunkelberger's rating of the film Chungking Express

A child of the digital age, truly. Kar-Wai’s romantic yearnings show through powerfully, but are not as refined and perfected as they would be in his later “In the Mood for Love.” Spotted a wonderful little Hitchcock homage involving blonde wigs and green lighting.

18. brick_bro's rating of the film Chungking Express

A surprisingly charming film with organic ideas about longing and loneliness. The level of compassion without virtually any physicality is unparalleled.

19. miles's rating of the film Chungking Express

It was one of those movies, that I had been wanting to see for soo long and held really high, and was not disappointed. Amazing film.

20. Solowis's rating of the film Chungking Express

I wish someone would start secretly cleaning my apartment to improve my mood

21. vizija's rating of the film Chungking Express

22. AALC's rating of the film Chungking Express

Good soundtrack, interesting characters and great montage.

23. ughchenausea's rating of the film Chungking Express

24. DenoResandono's rating of the film Chungking Express

Well, this is the first time I watched a movie from Wong Kar-Wai. I know nothing about Chungking Express. I just knew from a video - and there was Quentin Tarantino talked about how much he loved this movie so much. IMO, Chungking Express is one of the sweetest movie I've ever seen, yet it's beautiful. Christopher Doyle's camerawork is amazing. It's hard to listen "Dreams" without mimicking what Faye Wong's did...