1. Elise Stambul's rating of the film Chungking Express

Subtile, peut être trop. Un style atypique, des couleurs chaudes et stroboscopiques. Un montage moderne pour le plaisir des yeux

2. Luiza Tavares's rating of the film Chungking Express

se vc nao gosta desse filme por favor abandone minha conta agora mesmo

3. Chichago_'s rating of the film Chungking Express

"You'll never get to know me... Actually, really knowing someone doesn't mean anything. People change. A person may like pineapple today and something else tomorrow."

4. mooloo's rating of the film Chungking Express

more than a month after watching this movie i just want to say that i loved it sooooo much that i listen to the soundtrack almost every day.

5. nessmj's rating of the film Chungking Express

6. Fabio Osvaldo Carta's rating of the film Chungking Express

7. Alvise Narduzzi's rating of the film Chungking Express

Asserita la qualità della regia, poco rimane da fare se non stupirsi davanti all'intreccio narrativo piacevole e brillante. Ho storto il naso al primo cambio di protagonista ed al calo di tono del passaggio da una storia all'altra, dal momento che sia Kaneshiro che la sua amata risultano di gran lunga più affascinanti delle loro controparti, ma ciononostante ho apprezzato il soggetto. Mettetevelo sulla lista.

8. kartina obskura's rating of the film Chungking Express

(3,5) faye wong ♥ and my new morning song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-aK6JnyFmk

9. zohen lux's rating of the film Chungking Express

THAT WIG? hannah montana has been found dead in hong kong

10. MistaRichard's rating of the film Chungking Express

So breathtakingly beautiful and impeccably well constructed that it is hard to exactly quantize what viewing this movie actually felt like. Watch it.

11. Hannah Faris's rating of the film Chungking Express

12. Alexander Dunkelberger's rating of the film Chungking Express

A child of the digital age, truly. Kar-Wai’s romantic yearnings show through powerfully, but are not as refined and perfected as they would be in his later “In the Mood for Love.” Spotted a wonderful little Hitchcock homage involving blonde wigs and green lighting.

13. brick_bro's rating of the film Chungking Express

A surprisingly charming film with organic ideas about longing and loneliness. The level of compassion without virtually any physicality is unparalleled.

14. miles's rating of the film Chungking Express

It was one of those movies, that I had been wanting to see for soo long and held really high, and was not disappointed. Amazing film.

15. Solowis's rating of the film Chungking Express

I wish someone would start secretly cleaning my apartment to improve my mood

16. vizija's rating of the film Chungking Express

17. AALC's rating of the film Chungking Express

Good soundtrack, interesting characters and great montage.

18. ughchenausea's rating of the film Chungking Express

19. DenoResandono's rating of the film Chungking Express

Well, this is the first time I watched a movie from Wong Kar-Wai. I know nothing about Chungking Express. I just knew from a video - and there was Quentin Tarantino talked about how much he loved this movie so much. IMO, Chungking Express is one of the sweetest movie I've ever seen, yet it's beautiful. Christopher Doyle's camerawork is amazing. It's hard to listen "Dreams" without mimicking what Faye Wong's did...

20. Andre Flickatina's rating of the film Chungking Express

great rhythm, great visuals. was lulled into its world. love this for ten thousand years

21. Virgílio Pinto's rating of the film Chungking Express

I Always fall in love with a woman on Kar-Wai's films, this time it was Faye.

22. dordai_robert's rating of the film Chungking Express

23. yovargas's rating of the film Chungking Express

Undeniably stylish and cool but maddeningly messy and pointless. Very loosely following two would-be romantic couples, except none of the four players are particularly likeable and their romantic fates aren't remotely compelling. Frankly, I just didn't care no matter how cool it looked. This one gets a C.

24. iva's rating of the film Chungking Express

Few movies can lay claim to having the best soundtrack of all time