1. adityosh's rating of the film Cinderella

2. lidiishere's rating of the film Cinderella

salfok sama prince's tight pants. wkwk

3. nadnab's rating of the film Cinderella

4. RianWidagdo's rating of the film Cinderella

Judul : 3/5 Poster : 2/5 Pembuka : 4/5 Cerita : 5/5 Akting : 3/5 Sinematografi : 3/5 Penutup : 4/5 Soundtrack : 4/5 Rekomendasi : 4/5 Total : 4/5

5. Ann Burden's rating of the film Cinderella

6. Chichago_'s rating of the film Cinderella

Everything is mesmerizing, especially the exquisite and flowy blue dress that she wears to the ball. Her last costume is also very alluring with its silky smooth veil and graceful white wedding dress with delicate flowers details. Without a doubt, the costume department is doing an amazing job.

7. grotescsetorg's rating of the film Cinderella

8. nandafr's rating of the film Cinderella

The step mom's level of pettiness is what I want to have irl

9. pomegranate's rating of the film Cinderella

10. leirmx's rating of the film Cinderella

11. Ade Hendy's rating of the film Cinderella

Bisa gitu ya uda tau ceritanya sampe ending tep aja ngrating 5

12. Violet Rien's rating of the film Cinderella

Surprisingly good for this type of film.

13. Antonio León Medina's rating of the film Cinderella

14. Shoham L's rating of the film Cinderella

This is exactly what one would expect from a modern retelling of a classic fairytale. Lily James was perfectly suited to the role, her energy and personality completely transformed the character into a someone to inspire hope and goodwill. And God, Sandy Powell's costuming was nothing short of perfection.

15. Joana Graça's rating of the film Cinderella

Admito que desde criança a Cinderella irrita-me. Passa a vida a ser espezinhada pelos outros sem nunca se saber defender. Apesar da mensagem bonita do filme (ideia de karma) nunca foi uma princesa que me inspira-se ou que, gostasse particularmente. Contudo, decidi ver o filme pelas actrizes Cate Blanchett (madrasta) e Helena Bonham Carter (fada-madrinha). É um filme querido, com boas actrizes e bom guarda-roupa.

16. cinegeek.de's rating of the film Cinderella

Kenneth Branagh widersteht der Postmoderne mit all ihren kleinen Referenzen und Links. Seine Cinderella ist schön altmodisch und das bedeutet warmherzig. Er meidet auch unpassende Schattierungen in Cinderellas (Lily James) Charakter: Sie bleibt das verschmähte Waisenkind und gewinnt das Herz des Prinzen... mehr auf cinegeek.de

17. etblikk's rating of the film Cinderella

So Plastic-Fantastic that the people don't look human anymore. Barbie-beautyideals fead to small children wishing they could be as fair as the prince and the princess.

18. yennefer's rating of the film Cinderella

I only sat through this one because me and my girlfriend really wanted to see Cate Blanchett as an evil stepmom in really nice clothes. I was not disappointed in that department.

19. Amanda A.Costa's rating of the film Cinderella

Lily James brings a plus charm to this version, she s very convincent and didnt get intimidated by Blanchet s perform, which is always great. The movie is delightfully sweet and of course we cant expect a masterpiece because we re all know how it begins and ends, but Branagh did a very good artistic job filled with sweetness. Surprisingly enjoyable. 3.5

20. Diderot's rating of the film Cinderella

I don't trust anyone who doesn't like this movie.

21. Film Aficionerdo's rating of the film Cinderella

Better than it had any right to be. I never needed/wanted a live action interpretation from the very studio that perfected the story but the money went to the right people/places because this was cute in a heavily endearing way. Branagh must know fairy tales as much as he knows Shakespeare. Nothing like a heartwarmer for the disenchanted as long as you aren't a grumpy gus who requires everything be original as fuck.

22. Drew Weaver's rating of the film Cinderella

Effective in its fidelity. No historical revisionism or restructuring to Kenneth Branagh's new film, but he gives a solid film nonetheless. Her blue dress sparkling at the dance was simply a joy to watch in theaters.

23. Azul B.'s rating of the film Cinderella

cate blanchett and that cat are the only worthy thing about this -and helena tho-

24. Ryan Robinson's rating of the film Cinderella

Thank you for this, Kenneth Branagh. I forgive you for Thor. Formally a nostalgic callback to a more dignified time in Hollywood that does its best - and often succeeds - at bringing traditional methods into the modern system, all the while managing to be subtle enough so as not to be heavy-handed or obnoxiously old-fashioned. Manages to make the dated, problematic, plot, and Cinderella herself, somewhat empowering.

← Previous 1 3 4