1. Jackson Staninger's rating of the film Cinderella

While the film has it's flaws, the details in the story and characters make it by far the greatest version of this timeless tale. The scene where Cinderella's dress is torn apart is a brilliant use of tragic drama, especially considering the set up. Pure Disney magic.

2. anacecil's rating of the film Cinderella

Preciosa !!! Adoro todas alas películas de Disney !!!

3. hamsa's rating of the film Cinderella

4. Mr.Pacha's rating of the film Cinderella

5. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Cinderella

One of the weakest features in the Disney canon.

6. Esra Yılmaz's rating of the film Cinderella

All those adorable side characters and their little adventures wonderful storytelling

7. film's rating of the film Cinderella

Love those old Disney films...

8. RoRoRoro's rating of the film Cinderella

9. Lino Monteiro's rating of the film Cinderella

Cinderella is the embodiment of pure Disney magic, and remains a beloved and compelling classic as much as ever. True, the mice take up most of the screen time, that could have been used to flesh out underdeveloped characters such as the prince or even Cinderella, who is no less endearing. Beautiful artwork, magical songs and a deliciously despicable villain. Indeed, Cinderella is as lovely as her name.

10. yasdnil's rating of the film Cinderella

As a kid, this one was close to my heart. I was so mesmerized by Cinderella's dreams coming true and all the fluff that is so unrealistic. Seeing this as an adult, I never realized how half of this movie focuses on the mice. But the mice teach a more valuable lesson about kindness and the benefits of hard work. Yada yada, still enjoyed it.

11. nein's rating of the film Cinderella

I want to ride this freakin' pumpkin.

12. Ian Fitzgerald's rating of the film Cinderella

i really identify with lucifer the cat

13. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film Cinderella

A truly magical film; one I've seen again and again, and one I still remember as one of my favorite Fairy Tales.

14. Daniel Roque's rating of the film Cinderella

Cinderella storyline was so short-term that they had to fill it with mice vs. cat cartoons.

15. Landen Celano's rating of the film Cinderella

Multiple exemplary animation styles come together for one of Disney's unforgettable, albeit imbalanced, classics. Bibbity-bobbidi-do see this.

16. Pedro Zambujo's rating of the film Cinderella

I never saw the original version, but those annoying singing mice in the brazilian-portuguese version still echo in my mind after all these years. "Cinderella, Cinderella!"

17. Elisou's rating of the film Cinderella

She woud never have made it without the mice. She can be grateful :)

18. AKFilmFan's rating of the film Cinderella

Great animation, to-the-point story, and more charm than you see in many children's films today, this is one of Disney's finest.

19. mjgildea's rating of the film Cinderella

Magnificently beautiful animation with a story that's not as great as you remember. Knockout imagery though...

20. tasha 2202's rating of the film Cinderella

when about 5 I dont want eat my lunch before i watch cinderella..over and over again it doesnt bored me hihihi..

21. All Is Grace's rating of the film Cinderella

Can we imagine our childhood without Disney?

22. Edward Copeland's rating of the film Cinderella

Matt Zoller Seitz and his children Hannah, 12, and James, 6, discuss Cinderella on its 60th anniversary. http://eddieonfilm.blogspot.com/2010/03/bring-on-singing-mice.html

23. Matthew_Lucas's rating of the film Cinderella

One of Disney's most beloved fairy tales, CINDERELLA is filled with countless classic moments. Endlessly charming, this tale of a young woman whose indentured servitude to her evil stepmother is brought to an end by the love of a handsome prince, has a timeless quality that is hard to beat. Short and sweet, its a joy from start to finish.

24. Phil Worfel's rating of the film Cinderella

Delightful and fun. Light as a feather throughout but thouroughly entertaining.