1. Cátia Pereira's rating of the film Cinema Paradiso

This is a classic! It took me through a wide range of emotions and kept me glued to the screen until the end. So simple yet so intricate. It touched my heart in such a way that it is rather difficult to explain in writing. Italian language, Ennio Morricone's score and just pure passion also contributed to this five star rating.

2. Erick Gonzalez's rating of the film Cinema Paradiso

This movie was just brilliant! It's creative storytelling and stylistic characteristics are just amazing. This film is a foreign language film, but clearly made for many. Even though this film has a flashback structure, it remains primarily linear. This fact of the film's narrative greatly aid it in the comprehension and relationship with the audience. This work is straightforward and clear in its narration.

3. Duarte Lages's rating of the film Cinema Paradiso

One of the best or the best movie I've ever seen. I trully recomend this one!

4. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film Cinema Paradiso

5. FISCHER's rating of the film Cinema Paradiso

L'oeuvre est ainsi construite sur une longue et nostalgique évocation d'une époque révolue où le cinéma, avec ses films-flammes, son public goguenard, sa censure paroissiale et son artisanale technique, était encore un moment d'étonnante et de franche convivialité. Sympathiquement tous publics... www.cinefiches.com

6. Philippe Lajède's rating of the film Cinema Paradiso

7. B o g d a n's rating of the film Cinema Paradiso

Nu pot propune niciun motiv pentru care să se vadă filmul ăsta.

8. Jérémy Poirier's rating of the film Cinema Paradiso

A magnificent love letter to cinema.

9. Malt Frisky's rating of the film Cinema Paradiso

The only criticism I can give this film is the second half is slightly weaker than the first, which only testifies how perfect the beginning is. This is a film for loving the very experience of cinema and the passion the actors feel towards it in this film and the people making it. A selection of memorable characters the film hits all the moments of comedy and tragedy in this heartwarming film on why we love film.

10. Stefania Spangenberg's rating of the film Cinema Paradiso

11. lou.'s rating of the film Cinema Paradiso

«Qualunque cosa farai, amala». E' per me un capolavoro, un film del cuore; non sono mai stanca di rivederlo. Dopo aver scoperto Jaquot, è stato quasi naturale ripensare al piccolo Totò.

12. Riccardo's rating of the film Cinema Paradiso

"Qualunque cosa farai, amala, come amavi la cabina del paradiso quando eri picciriddu."

13. Ariel Rowan's rating of the film Cinema Paradiso

the drama of the middle made the ending flat and the charm of the little boy outweighed the other two Totos.

14. Sara Gaspar's rating of the film Cinema Paradiso

15. luminous's rating of the film Cinema Paradiso

Why haven't I seen this earlier? On a second thought, I feel like I had seen it before I was born, through the eyes of my father, a little boy in a small cinema in an Eastern European city in the old days after the war, where the greatest joy in the world was seeing the same movie over and over again, until it was learned by heart. A superb journey through my father's childhood memories.

16. baztian's rating of the film Cinema Paradiso

17. anacecil's rating of the film Cinema Paradiso

La evocación a los viejos tiempos, al cinema, a la a la amistad a la belleza. Una excelente producción Italiana, que siempre trata la los temas normales de la vida con un encanto muy peculiar !!!

18. surgery-ethic's rating of the film Cinema Paradiso

"If you have no faith in me, have faith in what you see."

19. Katherine Lo's rating of the film Cinema Paradiso

A beautiful, heartwarming classic. Thoroughly enjoyed the first 2/3, it just feels like a bit of a drag towards the end, it could have ended a bit cleaner. And the casts of adult Toto and Elena aren't great either. How Toto turned out to be a white caucasian man I'll never know..

20. janh24's rating of the film Cinema Paradiso

Clearly a seminal film; surely the section with the younger Toto is the most vital.

21. Anita G's rating of the film Cinema Paradiso

I'm just not sure about this film. Some of the framing is beautiful, yes, and some of the the early parts of the film is a joy because of the little boy's natural performance but essentially I think it is a huge ego trip peppered with a lot of prop dust and silver ageing spray.

22. Bob's rating of the film Cinema Paradiso

Starts as a quirky and light coming of age and ends as an epic retrospective of the characters life. It chronicles the desperate and lasting aspirations of young love and its effect if un lived. Takes you through many emotions with refined cinematic skill, one of those films you really should see.

23. Kevin Matthews's rating of the film Cinema Paradiso

A sublime celebration of cinema and the wisdom of elders so often unappreciated by younger souls. That finale is rightly celebrated, beautiful and moving as it is.

24. cin·aes·the·tic's rating of the film Cinema Paradiso

It helps if you've spent time in Italy, even if only for a few days as a tourist. Better still if you've been able to walk through a small, quiet, town. This film is at least on a par with anything Spielberg has done to capture the wonder of childhood (and I know many reading this will wince that I even mentioned Spielberg in this context). The ending is very saccharine, but in tune with the idealism of the film.