1. Stefano De Putti's rating of the film Circle

Carina l'idea, ma il tutto finisce lasciando quella sensazione di "e quindi?"

2. BernardoL's rating of the film Circle

3. Henri de Corinth's rating of the film Circle

They should hold primary elections this way.

4. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Circle

***1/2. Tense little sci-fi movie that managed to hold my attention during its 80 minutes and that's difficult believe me or not. Notwithstanding the flawed ending, recommended.

5. James Mackin's rating of the film Circle

Intriguing concept, but horrendously executed, and the ending reminded me too much of Lost.

6. ofNatalie LA's rating of the film Circle

You can get this same experience: On public transport or watching Big Brother or attending A&E Friday night or shopping on Christmas Eve or buying petrol during a petrol shortage or boarding at an Easyjet gate.

7. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film Circle

There are some things that function better as a short film. This would be one of those things.

8. Chris's rating of the film Circle

low budget in every sense but still managed to hold my attention

9. Rafael Zen's rating of the film Circle

What a stupid plot to put together. This Cube cousin has nothing going on, really: it's a low budget sci-fi without any really good twist besides the fact of trapping 50 people on a Tron-like living room. Every single thing is so fake, and why putting the dumbest people alive on the same film seemed a nice idea? They should make a Philosophical version of it: I'd pay to watch Nietzsche finger-kill Freud or Plato.

10. Luca Soldati's rating of the film Circle

Vengono mostrati i lati migliori e peggiori dell'umanità, facendo emergere un ritratto abbastanza pessimista. L'idea di base era buona, ma il gioco alla lunga stanca, per via della sua ripetitività e di personaggi al limite del macchiettistico. Discrete fasi finali, parte centrale diluita. Rapporti fra i personaggi stereotipati e senza la giusta forza. La regia è basilare, ma riesce ad ambientare tutto in una stanza.

11. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film Circle

Feels like a geometric variant of a genetic Cube sequel.

12. Michael Peer's rating of the film Circle

A fun gimmick that doesn't go anywhere pass the surface level. It's a neat idea and gets points for being a low budget indie with big aspirations. One of the problems with having 50 characters is that the performances are going to be a mixed bag. You never really care about anyone but there are some good surprises along the way. It gets old quick but will keep you guessing until the end.

13. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Circle

Good concept, but suffers from bad acting and special effects that are pitiful.

14. jxn's rating of the film Circle

late night netflix stumbles. simple, well executed concept despite it's mediocre effects and acting.

15. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Circle

16. Varla Darling's rating of the film Circle

"Everybody kill the black guy!"

17. cvalda's rating of the film Circle

An interesting premise for a film and it reminded me a bit of Black Mirror. I surprisingly really liked this!