1. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film Citadel

Una película que inicia bien a raíz de la atmósfera degradada y el vértigo que se proyecta desde la mirada desorbitada de su protagonista principal, pero que a medida que se va develando una de las causantes de su mal, va cayendo en un precipio que aborda la lógica y deja de lado lo que pudo ser un evento paranormal.

2. Carlos Filipe Freitas's rating of the film Citadel

Scary in the beginning but happens to fall in the easiest way in the end. http://alwayswatchgoodmovies.blogspot.com/2012/11/citadel-2012.html

3. msmichel's rating of the film Citadel

Exciting chiller thriller from Ireland that marks a fairly strong genre debut for Ciaran Foy. Picture delivers both the horror and the drama throughout though somewhat marred by some plotting devices especially our hero's sudden metamorphosis. Aneurin Barnard is the main role is reason enough to watch this one and Wunmi Mosaku may just be one to watch. Interesting music score by tomanddandy .

4. J. O.'s rating of the film Citadel

A mostly-okay horror flick with a lot of potential that it fails to live up to. First of all, it's as if every single person was cast from a different corner of Ireland, Scotland, England, and the like - making the placement of the film very vague and thus damaging the thin socio-political commentary. Although, it almost works (unknowingly) as an anti-immigration piece, honestly. Passable acting, some okay scares.

5. Ellis Potter's rating of the film Citadel

An uber-paranoia thriller that works very well as a social commentary on mental health and how it affects parent hood but can also be treated as just a scary and well paced horror film. I had been waiting to see this quite some time and though I was underwhelmed, I did find myself enjoying it more than being sour with it. Will need to be revisited.

6. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film Citadel

A cross between Them, The Children, and Left Bank. Alas, it just does not work. Not even as a social commentary on poor urban planning (watch Harry Brown instead or Attack of the Block instead).

7. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film Citadel

Good drama/horror with some interesting ideas. Barnard who plays the main character does a good job in portraying the broken and downtrodden Tommy. The "feral children" are quite scary and violent but director Foy does not use them enough to really make them as memorable and frightening as they should have been. The locations and music does a good job conveying the urban despair. Worth a watch!

8. thegirlwiththedragontattoo's rating of the film Citadel

With such great potential (I love the idea of wolf children), there are just so many ridiculous plot holes that it is just impossible to enjoy.