1. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Citizen Kane

One of the few films that show Orson Welles' creativity and great storytelling technique without too much interference from producers (but it destroyed his career). You have basically heard of all that's good with it before and if you still haven't seen it - shame on you!

2. ZiggySan's rating of the film Citizen Kane

Given the hype, I was fairly disappointed with this film.

3. Guru Prasad's rating of the film Citizen Kane

4. Chérif Eldin's rating of the film Citizen Kane

One of the best films I've ever seen. Almost 80 years after its release, and its still one of the most relevant films today. Charles Foster Kane is a character that somewhat reminds me of Donald Trump.

5. abunchoffilms's rating of the film Citizen Kane

Not much I can add other than, this is the best guide on how to construct a film.

6. Ben Nash's rating of the film Citizen Kane

Not even Welles' best film.

7. Vlad Popescu's rating of the film Citizen Kane

8. Victor Morosoff's rating of the film Citizen Kane

9. Joana Martinho's rating of the film Citizen Kane

10. Carlos Tejeda's rating of the film Citizen Kane

Artículo (suplemento cultural "It's playtime"): https://lamiradadealbert.wordpress.com/2015/01/07/ciudadano-kane-orson-welles/

11. Maudealan's rating of the film Citizen Kane

No movie should ever be called "the greatest of all time" because it's such a way to bury everything good or interesting about it

12. FISCHER's rating of the film Citizen Kane

Un pilier de l'histoire du cinéma à voir absolument en version originale. Une oeuvre légendaire qui à elle seule a motivé des centaines de thèses, d'ouvrages, de citations, de références. Réalisé à l'âge de vingt-cinq ans, ce film inoubliable, n'obtint finalement à sa sortie qu'un maigre Oscar du meilleur scénario... www.cinefiches.com

13. Aslı Ran's rating of the film Citizen Kane

Ingmar Bergman on Orson Welles: "For me he's just a hoax. It's empty. It's not interesting. It's dead. Citizen Kane, which I have a copy of - is all the critics' darling, always at the top of every poll taken, but I think it's a total bore. Above all, the performances are worthless. The amount of respect that movie's got is absolutely unbelievable." I couldn't agree more.

14. Jenelle Stafford's rating of the film Citizen Kane

15. Pedro C. Alencastro's rating of the film Citizen Kane

So many people say this film is artsy-fartsy and boring. What the fuck is wrong with them? Citizen Kane is amazing

16. Cinemabust's rating of the film Citizen Kane

17. Freakyfilm's rating of the film Citizen Kane

18. igorpontes12's rating of the film Citizen Kane

The most important film make by the filmaker.

19. João R's rating of the film Citizen Kane

For some reason, I thought I was not going to like it but I did - maybe those low expectations were basal for that.

20. Matthew Catanzano's rating of the film Citizen Kane

How could I possibly sum it up? Somebody help

21. rosalieooaarc's rating of the film Citizen Kane

I need to think about this for a while

22. Matthew Martens's rating of the film Citizen Kane

"I think it might be fun to run a country," thought one enterprising young brat when he saw this movie, and thanks, in part, to the absence of a Rosebud around his neck (or a soul to ballast his ego), and thanks, too, among many other things, to a culture that in the 76 years since the film's release has only grown more besotted with its machinery of celebrity, this Friday he'll have his chance, his dream, his toy.

23. MistaRichard's rating of the film Citizen Kane

Everything there is to say about this movie has already been said.

24. Bob's rating of the film Citizen Kane

Majestic in every sense, from epic story about even more epic character, which somehow embodies every piece of someone's personality, to grand set design and camera work that looks revolutionary even by today's standards. Orson Welles brings one of cinema's greatest larger than life characters with triumphal performance and direction, in everlastingly inspirational themes of media, politics, alienation and life.