1. Vlad Popescu's rating of the film Citizen Kane

2. Victor Morosoff's rating of the film Citizen Kane

3. Joana Martinho's rating of the film Citizen Kane

4. Carlos Tejeda's rating of the film Citizen Kane

Artículo (suplemento cultural "It's playtime"): https://lamiradadealbert.wordpress.com/2015/01/07/ciudadano-kane-orson-welles/

5. Histioteuthis's rating of the film Citizen Kane

No movie should ever be called "the greatest of all time" because it's such a way to bury everything good or interesting about it

6. FISCHER's rating of the film Citizen Kane

Un pilier de l'histoire du cinéma à voir absolument en version originale. Une oeuvre légendaire qui à elle seule a motivé des centaines de thèses, d'ouvrages, de citations, de références. Réalisé à l'âge de vingt-cinq ans, ce film inoubliable, n'obtint finalement à sa sortie qu'un maigre Oscar du meilleur scénario... www.cinefiches.com

7. Aslı Ran's rating of the film Citizen Kane

Ingmar Bergman on Orson Welles: "For me he's just a hoax. It's empty. It's not interesting. It's dead. Citizen Kane, which I have a copy of - is all the critics' darling, always at the top of every poll taken, but I think it's a total bore. Above all, the performances are worthless. The amount of respect that movie's got is absolutely unbelievable." I couldn't agree more.

8. Jenelle Stafford's rating of the film Citizen Kane

9. Pedro C. Alencastro's rating of the film Citizen Kane

So many people say this film is artsy-fartsy and boring. What the fuck is wrong with them? Citizen Kane is amazing

10. Cinemabust's rating of the film Citizen Kane

11. Freakyfilm's rating of the film Citizen Kane

12. igorpontes12's rating of the film Citizen Kane

The most important film make by the filmaker.

13. João R's rating of the film Citizen Kane

For some reason, I thought I was not going to like it but I did - maybe those low expectations were basal for that.

14. Matthew Catanzano's rating of the film Citizen Kane

How could I possibly sum it up? One shouldn't try, that is it's brilliance.

15. rosalieooaarc's rating of the film Citizen Kane

I need to think about this for a while

16. Matthew Martens's rating of the film Citizen Kane

"I think it might be fun to run a country," thought one enterprising young brat when he saw this movie, and thanks, in part, to the absence of a Rosebud around his neck (or a soul to ballast his ego), and thanks, too, among many other things, to a culture that in the 76 years since the film's release has only grown more besotted with its machinery of celebrity, this Friday he'll have his chance, his dream, his toy.

17. MistaRichard's rating of the film Citizen Kane

Everything there is to say about this movie has already been said.

18. Bob's rating of the film Citizen Kane

Majestic in every sense, from epic story about even more epic character, which somehow embodies every piece of someone's personality, to grand set design and camera work that looks revolutionary even by today's standards. Orson Welles brings one of cinema's greatest larger than life characters with triumphal performance and direction, in everlastingly inspirational themes of media, politics, alienation and life.

19. Bernard Batubara's rating of the film Citizen Kane

20. Ekincaidaz's rating of the film Citizen Kane

Cliche, but it truly is one of the great films of the 20th century. And I'm not a huge Orson fan, but WOW, this is one Awesome film Rosebud.....um, I mean friends. Peace.

21. A.B. II: The Return's rating of the film Citizen Kane

If you want to talk about meticulous filmmaking, "Citizen Kane" is practically in a class by itself. Like so many people, I find something new to appreciate every time I watch it, while still being blown away by the pieces I already adore. The quality direction speaks for itself, the writing is absolutely brilliant, and the acting (which, frankly, gets undervalued in many circles) is nothing short of astounding.

22. Bertrand Queysan's rating of the film Citizen Kane

When I applied for a job last year, the boss asked me whether or not I had any tattoos. I pulled my pants off, revealing my Rosebud tramp stamp. Needless to say I am now the CEO.

23. ionu's rating of the film Citizen Kane

24. Ramzi's rating of the film Citizen Kane

Even if it can feel a little disappointing given the unwanted title of best film ever made, it still exudes brilliance. Takes full advantage of all the tools that film offers a story. Will definitely need more viewings