1. Eric Eidelstein's rating of the film Claire's Knee

One of Rohmer's horniest films.

2. laura sahira's rating of the film Claire's Knee

3. Feellikeanumber's rating of the film Claire's Knee

4. Chearth's rating of the film Claire's Knee

5. Nachtreich's rating of the film Claire's Knee

6. Nina J's rating of the film Claire's Knee

loved the flirtation between the adults/Aurora, the cinematography/all the beautiful scenery, not so much how predatory it was...

7. FISCHER's rating of the film Claire's Knee

Marivaudages et séductions pour ce cinquième conte moral d'Eric Rohmer... www.cinefiches.com

8. caddie's rating of the film Claire's Knee

I've wanted to see a Rohmer's film for quite a long time already and I finally decided to give it a go with this one. Liaisons dangereuses revisited in a natural, very flirty undertone. Philosophy about love and relationships on a higher level. Bearded Brialy together with all women in the cast are absolutely stunning.

9. Sara Sousa's rating of the film Claire's Knee

3.9 One of the most beautiful films I've ever seen. Interesting moral dilemmas abound. But eventually all the talking, the exposition, becomes tiring.

10. ninchok's rating of the film Claire's Knee

Found myself in between the dialogues and now this film is mine.

11. BLEIBTREU's rating of the film Claire's Knee

I only watched the preview. It is obviously a bunch of cokeheads reciting lines. Even the preteen girl has a coke nose. Good job 70s france.

12. aconeyisland's rating of the film Claire's Knee

They talked too much and touched each other too much and conspired too much and the italian dubbing was strangely awful, Aurora’s voice made me cringe. Aurora’s type of person too. Turn off the volume and made my own movie. It’s about Cortázar spending summer vacation from the UN riding his speed boat on the lake back and forth without purpose and pretending to be Nabokov in a lack of inspiration.

13. MisterColo93's rating of the film Claire's Knee

4.2/5 a Very Very simple masterpiece Ps: The Cezannesque scenery is just beautiful

14. Sasha Gymnastique's rating of the film Claire's Knee

15. Cyril Schreiber's rating of the film Claire's Knee

16. teresa romã's rating of the film Claire's Knee

The photography is glorious, yes, and it's beautifully filmed, but besides that? I didn't like the pedophilia and that ruined it for me, alongside with the climatic tediousness.

17. Aditya Watts's rating of the film Claire's Knee

August '17 Meh, Could not care less. What a bore.

18. Aprilia Gunawan's rating of the film Claire's Knee

Et si tous les français parlaient comme Aurore je serais la fille plus contente du monde

19. Alexander Dunkelberger's rating of the film Claire's Knee

This, in my eyes, accomplishes the difficult task of topping “My Night At Maud’s,” which is what I heard was the high point of Rohmer’s “Six Moral Tales” series. While that film was seductive and entrancing, this one at times transcends, and peeks into the minds of it’s characters in a rare and engrossing way. When Jerome first lays eyes upon Claire’s knee, we almost see it just as he does.

20. ASHES IN THE HOURGLASS's rating of the film Claire's Knee

A bad rom-com is like sex without foreplay. A good rom-com is all foreplay without sex. A Rohmer film is neither, it's all tantric sex.

21. Aardsy's rating of the film Claire's Knee

22. Maria Miguel von Hafe's rating of the film Claire's Knee

23. Aivaras_Z's rating of the film Claire's Knee

Simply, but yet beautifully filmed, close to the spirit of the period.

24. s.birowo's rating of the film Claire's Knee