1. Aardsy's rating of the film Clash of the Titans

2. Scorpio Velvet's rating of the film Clash of the Titans

While I may a sucker for the remake, the original is still entertaining as it being a fine classic showcase for its unique special effects by the one & only Ray Harryhausen. Not only because of that, it also has a good cast (including some of the most acclaimed) and some fabulous costume/production designing as well. Nevertheless, watch this & the remake and you'll see some difference but also being entertained too.

3. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Clash of the Titans

Harryhausen effects occupy another world entirely.

4. cinegeek.de's rating of the film Clash of the Titans

Ein Fantasy Epos in der fast vergessenen Tradition des Geschichtenerzählens von uralten Mythen und Legenden, magischen Schwertern und der Kraft eines Kusses der wahren Liebe. (Dazu haben wir euch eine Film List mit unseren liebsten Fantasy Filmen erstellt auf der Empfehlungsseite unserer Videothek cinegeek.de

5. Oh, hi Denny's rating of the film Clash of the Titans

6. Ajfunmi's rating of the film Clash of the Titans

this is way better than the new remake

7. dave gunn's rating of the film Clash of the Titans

One of my favorite films as a kid and still really fun to watch as an adult. The ambitious but ultimately atrocious special effects in this make it all the greater.

8. Doctor Godby's rating of the film Clash of the Titans

With how great this is I had hoped the 2010 remake would be at least bearable. It was not.

9. Burt's rating of the film Clash of the Titans

"RELEASE THE KRAKEN !!"

10. acarrillojr's rating of the film Clash of the Titans

Stay way from the new 2010 remake. If you must watch it, wait for the DVD. I'd say Blue-Ray, but I fear that the CGI will look worse in high def. Sometimes, less detail is better. ---- No se lancen a ver la nueva versión de 2010. Si tienen que verla, esperen el DVD. Yo diría Blue-Ray, pero me temo que lso efectos digitales se verán peor en alta definición. A veces, menos detalle es mejor.

11. Terri Wise's rating of the film Clash of the Titans

12. AKFilmFan's rating of the film Clash of the Titans

While it has some spotty acting by Hamlin and takes awhile to get going, this episodic odyssey has a mixture of moments of greatness and dull portions of dialogue. But overall, this is a very good boy's adventure with some of Harryhausen's finest effects he ever put onscreen.

13. seakat's rating of the film Clash of the Titans

14. NFP's rating of the film Clash of the Titans

Remember when a PG film wasn't afraid to show you some breasts along with your action and violence? Both the live action and the Harryhausen stop motion are a treat.

15. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Clash of the Titans

***1/2. Refreshing mythogreek peplum with Ursula Andress as Aphrodite. She just utters three sentences but never mind. I also don't know why I liked the scenes with the iron owl. Never mind. Pointless to say that this film is much better than its remake. Recommended.

16. House 0f Leaves's rating of the film Clash of the Titans

My dad took me to see this in the theater way back when. One of Harryhausen's greats.

17. Pearl's rating of the film Clash of the Titans

Holy crap, we're talking major childhood favourite here.

18. MostlyDead's rating of the film Clash of the Titans

Despite the film score getting gay at times, how clunky the creatures move, and Bubo, Clash of the Titans is a kind of a guilty pleasure for me.

19. VENIMOS LOS JODIMOS Y NOS FUIMOS's rating of the film Clash of the Titans

Hoy se ve de la verga, pero tiene su encanto.

20. jon bruenning's rating of the film Clash of the Titans

How can the cast list NOT list Harry effin Hamlin?