1. FISCHER's rating of the film Class of 1984

Malgré certaines scènes extrêmes qui pèchent par un excès et une accumulation de situations gratuites, le film a le mérite d'être mené tambour battant avec une férocité "joyeuse" et décapante ..... www.cinefiches.com

2. Sinko_ThePsiho's rating of the film Class of 1984

Beautiful, raw and realistic movie.

3. sonitsch.'s rating of the film Class of 1984

what a revenge! approve of it being a teacher myself.

4. film_lies101's rating of the film Class of 1984

Like the similar in tone 'Death Wish' series, this film is a Conservative's wet dream. All characterizations are stretched to the breaking point of caricature, got give the actors credit for doing all the dialogue with a straight face. I agree with those that say that this is an unintentional hilariofest. Those expecting an 80s goof like I did, will sorely be dissapointed

5. Ethan's rating of the film Class of 1984

This is one haunting and intense film. A shocking expose on violence in schools was a little over the top but in a lot of ways it was prophetic of things to come.

6. tintinmugshot's rating of the film Class of 1984

7. The Mayor Of Hell's rating of the film Class of 1984

A very funny movie. Unintentionally tho. Get really high and watch and it's a five star. But it is a bit too grotesque and weighed down by the worst parts of exploitation. Love this directing and writing team tho. Big fan of both of their collective work. Mike j fox is a snitch.

8. Pymo's rating of the film Class of 1984

9. Fırat Ataç's rating of the film Class of 1984

The police could not find anyone who actually saw it happen but i saw. I was pretty good.

10. msmichel's rating of the film Class of 1984

Dated but enjoyable delinquent film that ramps up 'The Blackboard Jungle' with additional carnage and sexual violence. Mark Lester calls this his best film which is really kind of sad when you think about it. Performance wise nothing special and logic gaps one can drive a truck through especially the postscript.

11. biswa's rating of the film Class of 1984

12. Robert Karol's rating of the film Class of 1984

A laughably outrageous film, most enjoyable when it is indulging in inaccuracy, most risible when it is trying to make us "care" about the "normal" characters.

13. novanindro's rating of the film Class of 1984

14. Spurcatu's rating of the film Class of 1984

The Cretins from Nuke em High were puppies compared to this gang.That leading, bratty, double life upper class punk made a hell out of that high school with his band of stooges. While I thought it was going to be some action at the edge of comedy, this was by far very brootish and violent. The whole "police can't do a thing about it" thing got to an end where Norris took acts in his own hands and exerted revenge.

15. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film Class of 1984

wow, a very surprising ending & a great revenge !

16. Sean's rating of the film Class of 1984

Exploitation film, dark and violent for its time. Class of 1984 is a little a head of its time for having security guards and metal detectors in their school, that ending...wow. Lester's direction and some pretty evil kids make this film. Enjoyed it for what it was, a b movie with a pretty cool story.

17. SDSM's rating of the film Class of 1984

A nasty little exploitation gem set in a run down high school terrorised by a a group of sadistic teen punks. When a new teacher makes a stand, he is thrown into a series of increasingly violent situations, leading to a bloody and cathartic climax. The schools drastic security measures were eerily prophetic for its time.

18. nargs_au's rating of the film Class of 1984

nothing like an 80's film with over the top school violence.. but i must say i found the ending text after the film, to be quite lame and made no sense to previous events in the film. if you have seen it you will understand besides that, i liked. but not loved :S 3 stars for me. would put a 2/5 but I cant

19. Johnny DuBiel's rating of the film Class of 1984

forget 'Dangerous Minds', 'The Substitute', 'Lean on Me', or any other movie where a teacher steps into an inner-city school. THESE are the worst high school kids you will EVER want to teach. They rape their teacher's wife and kill a fellow student (Michael J. Fox) for snitching on them. Of course, the response said teacher takes amps it up a bit from those other movies also.

20. Eleanor Abernathy's rating of the film Class of 1984

oh my god this movie scared the crap out of me!