1. Chichago_'s rating of the film Clerks II

A classic that suddenly takes a left turn to be a cheesy and typical early 2000s romcom film.

2. Louis Léonard's rating of the film Clerks II

Not as fun as it used to be.

3. Jack Nick's rating of the film Clerks II

4. F/K's rating of the film Clerks II

Not better then the first one, but more of the same. Really even if Kevin Smith makes a stinker of a film, the only thing he will ever know how to prefect is the the writing.

5. ghsdtgsdhgsdasghd's rating of the film Clerks II

6. Diogo Pires's rating of the film Clerks II

too much romanticized but still a "cool" (I think that's the right word to describe Clerks) movie.

7. Glue Sniffer's rating of the film Clerks II

Jedynka lepsza, chociaż powtórka sceny z milczenia owiec dobra!

8. Filipe F. Coutinho's rating of the film Clerks II

Kevin Smith's films are better described as romantic comedies with a twist, the twist being pop culture banter and plenty of cock jokes. He's putting himself on the screen (even literally) and tells the stories he'd like to happen to him in real life. It works because it's incredibly honest. Also, here Jeff Anderson knocks it out of the park.

9. Ethan's rating of the film Clerks II

This is one of Kevin Smith's more mature films. We may have not needed a sequel to Clerks but I'm glad Kevin Smith decided to give us one and I'm hoping if he does a Clerks 3 that he follows in this one's footsteps.

10. Andrew Sax's rating of the film Clerks II

11. James Mackin's rating of the film Clerks II

My personal favourite Kevin Smith film. It's like Clerks, but he knew how to make a film.

12. Mao Flores's rating of the film Clerks II

This was a great time... a touch problematic but a time none the less.

13. We are all ghosts!'s rating of the film Clerks II

14. Morris Bros.'s rating of the film Clerks II

15. Evan Schafer's rating of the film Clerks II

There is brilliance in cinema, but not commonly with sequels. In my opinion, Kevin Smith was getting his feet wet with the ideas of the original Clerks. film. This is like an expansion on those ideas, almost variations of sorts, and with a more solid story structure that includes a full-fledged dance number to the Jackson 5 and a man-on-donkey sex show. There's no limit to the bizarre here and is such a great laugh.

16. Ieva Šukytė's rating of the film Clerks II

Not as funny as the first part.

17. kokeshi's rating of the film Clerks II

Si...simpatico ma preferisco il primo

18. extinctmemnoch's rating of the film Clerks II

19. Cromm Crúaich's rating of the film Clerks II

"Hey that's the HOLY FUCKING BIBLE SON!!!"

20. corpseprince's rating of the film Clerks II

This movie holds some of the best childhood memories for me. (Some of the kids I hung out with in the 4th grade were shitty influences)

21. Fabio Di Felice's rating of the film Clerks II

A me è piaciuto da impazzire: i riferimenti a Dogma, il discorso su Anna Frank, quello sui Transformers o la battaglia tra le trilogie de Il Signore degli anelli e Star Wars. E' una comicità derivata dal primo, eccezionale, Clerks, ma funziona sempre, perfino nel tentativo assurdo di de-romanticizzare la parte finale della storia d'amore. E poi mi ha lasciato di buon umore, che è sempre un traguardo importante.

22. Amelia York's rating of the film Clerks II

just endless back-to-back cock jokes.

23. julesandvincent's rating of the film Clerks II

24. Charolastra's rating of the film Clerks II

A huge let down, but I loved the whole porch monkey bit.