1. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Cloak and Dagger

6.5/10, my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-38s

2. Ethan's rating of the film Cloak and Dagger

This is an exciting espionage thriller with suspense at every corner to keep you on the edge of your seat. Gary Cooper owns it as usual in this picture and Fritz Lang brings to the screen another exciting adventure picture with gritty realism mixed with expert style that makes Hitchcock look like an amateur.

3. VincentVendetta's rating of the film Cloak and Dagger

It occurs to me that spy films are about actors and mise-en-scène, scenes where every move and every object is analyzed to find the one detail that breaks the illusion. About people that shed their past lives to enter a new one in time of war, overly conscious of their mortality.

4. FISCHER's rating of the film Cloak and Dagger

Ce n'est pas vraiment un "grand" Fritz Lang, mais comparé à certaines productions sur la même thématique, on aurait plutôt tendance à applaudir des deux mains... www.cinefiches.com

5. runfromfire's rating of the film Cloak and Dagger

A solid, if mid-grade, spy flick. Gary Cooper is good of course and I love Vladimir Sokoloff but I was bummed out by Lilli Palmer's Gina; she had potential to be a world-class heroine but in the end wound up a cloying love interest.

6. o_oo's rating of the film Cloak and Dagger

pitch black, clearly made by a broken heart. its not a fantastic film but the deep sadness it's coming from reverberates through it, through the spy-genre, through the banal love story. its clear that the American pseudo humanism is as doomed and dark as every plant, every soul, every country. a p o c a l y p t i c. and cooper is as vulnerable as I've ever seen him, long dangling limbs, nervous smile.

7. Henrique Amud's rating of the film Cloak and Dagger

Not particularly memorable, but not bad either.

8. chanandre's rating of the film Cloak and Dagger

[Cinémathèque PT #603: 35 mm] (2007)

9. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Cloak and Dagger

Gary Cooper, the German actress Lilli Palmer as the Italian resistant fighter Gina (!), the scene with the German spy Ann Dawson, the silent fight between Gary Cooper and a German agent. Highly recommended.