1. FISCHER's rating of the film Clockers

Le film le plus abouti, à ce jour, de Spike Lee. Indispensable ! www.cinefiches.com

2. Jason's rating of the film Clockers

I am catching up w/ CLOCKERS belatedly, curious having just read Price's novel. Seeing a movie right after reading the book is almost never going to serve the movie well. This is a case in point. Spike's cinema is at its best and worst a kind of pop art cinema in which everything is heightened and performance is pitched broad. Not always easy to criticize the garishness and silliness. They speak to something genuine.

3. daniroelleb's rating of the film Clockers

The dialogue was to predictable and abrupt all at the same time again spike lee continues to let me down as a black film maker looking to a black film maker i was not impressed. However The styling artistic direction and things like that were good. Background music was a little bothersome lol

4. Filipe F. Coutinho's rating of the film Clockers

For better or worse, Clockers wears its heart on its sleeve. Sometimes it work, sometimes it doesn't.

5. el.'s rating of the film Clockers

Some very good performances here... Chill, easy to follow, at times pretty bold but pretty sloppy as well. But it kind of gets the message through.

6. LETTERBOXD.COM/XESCIE's rating of the film Clockers

7. Vinod Narayan's rating of the film Clockers

Spike Lee's clockers with Harvey Keitel, John Turturro, Delroy Lindo takes you through the rough life in the projects in Brooklyn… the life of young drug pushers and the cops who work in the projects to get the youngsters out of trouble…. The Marc Dorsey Song “People in Search of a Life” at the start is just amazing....

8. film_lies101's rating of the film Clockers

Certainly one of Lee's better efforts

9. Ghostman's rating of the film Clockers

One of Spike's very best. Criminally underrated.

10. Malik's rating of the film Clockers

This is probably Spike Lee's best narrative film of the 90s.

11. Paulitics's rating of the film Clockers

Good film but I hated the pop music over some dialogue scenes.

12. Gene Kelly Forever's rating of the film Clockers

I agree this movie was fantastic noone should ever mess with Harvey Keitel. He is my favorite actor by the way!!! Love you Harvey Keitel!!! <3

13. Natalie Guevara's rating of the film Clockers

don't mess with Harvey Keitel! your typical drug dealers vs. drug dealers vs. cops vs. drug dealers symbiosis drama, but it's a Spike Lee Joint & so it is tinged with tuff-sentimentality & showmanship. I was touched by M. Phifer's love of trains: he's a gypsy, like me, as well as the Moby Dick themed fast-food joint. to make it even more atmospheric, I'm writing this "review" from my McDonald's in Bed-Stuy.

14. Adam's rating of the film Clockers

Think that this is a very underrated movie.

15. Ssssssss's rating of the film Clockers