1. Dalibor's rating of the film Closer

Story right out of Woody Allen's sketchbook, followed by a mediocre script avoiding as much characterizations as possible to seem more in depth. As Jude Law takes a sudden and inexplicable turn from perverse manipulator to crying pansy, Portman acts as insecure as her character, and Roberts not being paid enough for more than casual one-liners, Clive Owen is the only engaging, Freudian character, to be related with.

2. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Closer

a good-looking cast who peppers us with smart observant dialogue and thoughts. The sex chat sequence is a stand-out funny moment. I have no problem seeing Natalie Portman in underwear, but she is a little miscast as a street stripper, especially fun is the scene where she do a personal lap dance for Clive Owen without ever taking off a single shred of clothing - now that is classy but not very believable.

3. Rodrigo Morais's rating of the film Closer

4. BernardoL's rating of the film Closer

To this day, Closer remains one of my all time favorite films. The way it portrays love, sex, lust, betrayal, insecurity, essentially everything that makes the world go round, is wonderfully rooted in reality. Love can be simple and absolutely magical but also complex and excruciatingly painful. Masterful direction, unforgettable dialogue, great performances and a mesmerizing song by Damien Rice.

5. spasmolytic's rating of the film Closer

Chick flicks are like the country music of cinema

6. Paul Relf's rating of the film Closer

Frustrating film as a whole but great performances.

7. limited-space's rating of the film Closer

8. DenoResandono's rating of the film Closer

CLOSER is one of the unusual romance movie I've ever seen. I'm not sure whether it's a romance. I guess a "love story" would be proper. I think CLOSER try to explain that love's a very complicated thing and what's the definition of love itself. All four main actors/actresses did an amazing job. But Natalie Portman's character succeed to steal my attention. Her characterization is really complex. Good job Mr. Nichols!

9. bouvardila's rating of the film Closer

"No one will ever love you as much as I do. Why isn't love enough?" - Alice Ayres

10. Madeleine Davis's rating of the film Closer

parts were beautiful parts were dumb it's a star-studded ensemble cast what did you expect

11. Bárbara Rossi's rating of the film Closer

The average human being must watch it at least five times. Some of the best dialogues ever are in this movie. So good!

12. Maria Miguel von Hafe's rating of the film Closer

13. anacecil's rating of the film Closer

Muy buena !!! Muy buena la actuación de los protagonistas. El tema atrapa al espectador todo el tiempo y tiene un inesperado final !!!

14. angeldromero's rating of the film Closer

This movie treats with people choosing to hide or tell the truth within love relationships and it also show us how this affects us as individuals. I loved their way of showing how this can eventually be a destructive factor for relationships, how the truth can change us making us doubtful. This movie entertained me as much as it bored me. It's two stars and a half for me.

15. Trunfos's rating of the film Closer

16. Glue Sniffer's rating of the film Closer

17. arcondicionado's rating of the film Closer

18. nejurgi's rating of the film Closer

19. João R's rating of the film Closer

Cold and raw in a vast sense of ways.

20. OldGermanCurrency's rating of the film Closer

21. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Closer

Do I sympathize with Portman for not wanting to be naked on screen? Of course. The problem is that you are not going to be credible as a stripper if you're not naked. It goes with the job description. Don't be a waiter if you don't want to clear tables.

22. thomisdead's rating of the film Closer

23. Fabiha's rating of the film Closer

"Where is this love? I can't see it, I can't touch it. I can feel it. I can hear it. I can hear some words, but I can't do anything with your easy words."

24. Meastro0's rating of the film Closer