1. Marco Pierrard's rating of the film Closet Monster

2. Aardsy's rating of the film Closet Monster

I can't handle these feelings.

3. João R's rating of the film Closet Monster

4. Absentia's rating of the film Closet Monster

3.5 Questo vuol dire saper scrivere e dirigere un film. SORPRENDENTE. BELLISSIMO.

5. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Closet Monster

6.2/10, my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-37d

6. Henrique Amud's rating of the film Closet Monster

There was some great and even horrowing recurring motifs that played out really perfectly, but the were scattershot between some fairly clichéd (and underexplored) characters and a bad use of a good soundtrack. It's not that I disliked it, it's more that I really wanted to like it more, but just couldn't connect with it. Watch C.R.A.Z.Y. instead.

7. Beatriz Maia's rating of the film Closet Monster

8. Savanna Ruedy's rating of the film Closet Monster

9. Daniel Roque's rating of the film Closet Monster

Transgendering your own pet, who've never?

10. Amanda Violetto's rating of the film Closet Monster

nice soundtrack. a little too metaphor-heavy 4 me

11. Pymo's rating of the film Closet Monster

4 hamsters to reach the truth!

12. João Luís Ribeiro's rating of the film Closet Monster

13. Tiago Gonçalves's rating of the film Closet Monster

Coming out of the closet is amazing, stupid, scary and magical. Either you have a cheap IKEA closet or a magnificent ebony wood closet, it's always a journey leaving it behind to embrace freedom. Show this to all the kids!

14. Rita Maia's rating of the film Closet Monster

15. Matt Richards's rating of the film Closet Monster

A very unique and entirely confident film with a kind of confused idea of who it's audience is. It plays like a kids movie with the hamster but the rest of the subject matter is AO. Some beautiful psychedelic sequences hold it together but it relies too heavily on the soundtrack. 2.5 stars

16. Fabiha's rating of the film Closet Monster

"If you don't hate your parents, you'll eventually become them."

17. LauraPalmer's rating of the film Closet Monster

Cinematography + soundtrack (but I prefer the original version of Arcadia instead of the Telefon Tel Aviv Remix https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3bkmD-70e4). And at the end, yes, I'm in tears.

18. Igor Ramos's rating of the film Closet Monster

The film is cute: a bit too clunky on the family drama; super-duper soundtrack; lovely colours; and that kiss scene was very steamy... even if Oscar's apathy was bugging me a little. The film could have amped up the volume on a couple of key moments. All the symbolisms and metaphors were a nice touch, but... who the fuck casts Isabella Rossellini as a talking hamster?!

19. Dan's rating of the film Closet Monster

Was already sold when Isabella Rossellini's voice came out of a hamster and then came the Allie X, Austra and 2nd best house party committed to film.

20. mrpasquali's rating of the film Closet Monster

Five stars because it has a great beginning and a better end. The tone of the movie is so fresh and engaging. The hamster that talks is such a great addition as a companion of the hero in this story. A great coming of age movie.

21. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film Closet Monster

2-3. I think it's pretty nicely put together. But it's also very played out. The abusive father, the unyieldingly supportive female friend, the rescue by the mother (the superior parent as usual), etc. It's not even that striking as far metaphors are concerned; the make-up, the wolf symbolism, the emotional freedom of the open water; I've seen it all before. But still it's a competent package, if familiar.

22. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film Closet Monster

Dolan's nefarious influence is all but manifest. Cinema Scope was right. Is it too late?

23. Mario Tomchev's rating of the film Closet Monster

24. Anca.'s rating of the film Closet Monster

3.5. This made me miss my hamster so much.