1. sebekk's rating of the film Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2

That was berry rude, berry, berry rude of you, Evil!

2. Ashley Spendlove's rating of the film Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2

The charms of the first film somehow escaped me so I was surprised at how much I enjoyed this sequel. I put this down to the satiric touches, the Jurassic pastiche and a constant flurry of visual silliness that often acts as a nice counterpoint to whatever characters are actually saying. Fun.

3. Star Lord's rating of the film Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2

Piovono polpette 2. Il primo già non era stato granchè, si sarebbe potuto evitare questo secondo.

4. taniaburrito's rating of the film Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2

5. Clarita Pinky Diorisa's rating of the film Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2

It made me go hungry after finishing the movie

6. xxthcenturyfoxx's rating of the film Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2

7. AKFilmFan's rating of the film Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2

The pun-filled animals & Jurassic Park influence are the best parts of this frustrating sequel. the story ultimately becomes contrived as the villainous Chester gets increasingly annoying (though a few jabs at dot-com companies do land). Just the 1st film, it has a relentless stream of hit-or-miss jokes but lacks Miller & Lord's direction that controlled the chaos and made sure the emotional backbone was present.

8. Jordan Kaltz's rating of the film Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2

Bearable and at times cute

9. msmichel's rating of the film Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2

The inventiveness of the first film may be gone but the story is an enjoyable one for both young and old. Voice casting is more than adequate and there is certainly enough to keep one's attention but it is missing that certain magic that would make it memorable. Not bad but not necessary.

10. wi.bi's rating of the film Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2

11. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2

"you were special sauced." a cute porkfest with a strawberry cuddle-junkie, some cucumber "Minions" & an Avatar touch. very good ideas & much fun, but the story itself wasn't my taste

12. Daniel Roque's rating of the film Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2

13. Rebeca Magnus's rating of the film Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2

Excelent sequel, you can see the effort in the animations. Very creative. I was completely satisfied as I was with the first movie.

14. Luis Valenzuela's rating of the film Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2

More or less the same feeling I got from the first film: The concept may sound ridiculous but surprisingly there are a lot of creative ideas and fun characters and situations that make it entertaining to watch. Yes, I think it's definitely more oriented towards children and it lacks the same ingenuity of the first film but its a fun movie to see nevertheless.

15. Max the Movie Guy's rating of the film Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2

While the director of Open Season 3 doesn't do a terrible job of trying to contain what made the first so delightful, Imageworks disappoints yet again in another fully-animated film where stylish cartoon CG overpowers wit.