1. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs

Surprisingly likable concept and idea about crazy scientist genius youngster who manage to let the sky fall down with food. Surprising good voice actors too with distinctive voices. Sadly, ending is a boring "we have to save the world" one.

2. sebekk's rating of the film Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs

Earl pities the father and son relationship ... and the British!

3. nvmore's rating of the film Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs

4. Ilona Buffet's rating of the film Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs

Well isn't this special. It's not.

5. Zach Closs's rating of the film Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs

Lord and Miller tend to take their wink-wink-nudge-nudge-look-how-ironic-and-self-deprecating-we-are humor too far sometimes, but this film is so genuine, energetically silly and sweet (with an important message for the little ones) that it's hard to fault them for much. The whole "I like you, not just as a friend" exchange is priceless. Also: "Ignorance is not a virtue."

6. Mar J's rating of the film Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs

7. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs

8. Star Lord's rating of the film Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs

Piovono polpette. Primo capitolo, già non proprio esaltante.

9. vordven's rating of the film Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs

10. RoRoRoro's rating of the film Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs

11. hirzi_chandani's rating of the film Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs

12. Hannah Aruan's rating of the film Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs

drag the mouse to the window

13. filmcapsule's rating of the film Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs

Energetic and creative, much like Lord and Miller's LEGO Movie, but a bit sillier and less focused. They pack the film with visual gags and asides - many of which work - but it's good to see they've learned to better integrate this style of comedy into the flow of a narrative with their subsequent films.

14. Jam The Maize's rating of the film Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs

Flint Lockwood, you're a shenaniganizer - a tom fool! Yes a quote review, piss off. Wicked colours, quick-fire dialogue and I don't care if I miss a pun or joke the first time round as it is easy to watch again and again.

15. brandlos's rating of the film Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs

beautiful and relentless,,,,,,, i can't help myself

16. MYKS's rating of the film Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs

17. Luís Silva's rating of the film Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs

18. Daniela Saucedo Garza's rating of the film Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs

19. these cupcakes are stale's rating of the film Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs

Whatever happened to Chicken Brent? Can someone tell me if he's ok? Is he still inside that chicken to this day?

20. Samuel Andrade's rating of the film Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs

★★★★ meatiest (pun intended) animation I've seen in some time.

21. Thomas Emil Lie Karlsen's rating of the film Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs

I was blown away by the fantastical and absurd story and humor. I simply love it, and you should see it.

22. Tigrão's rating of the film Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs

Really fucking scary details for a children movie. The chicken scene freaked me out unreservedly.

23. Janit's rating of the film Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs

24. WhatsUpWill's rating of the film Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs

Predictable, boring story, but the bouncy and odd humor makes up for it.