1. Christopher McQuain's rating of the film Clue

**1/2 Some good laughs, mostly due to full physical/choreographed slapstick and the filmmaker's ability to facilitate it along with the talented comedic performers' occasionally magical improv. Some resilient one-liners and even a modicum of actual political/cultural satire. Not enough amid too many barren stretches of forced zaniness and mugging that flails into empty air.

2. ali di pollo's rating of the film Clue

Se fosse venuto prima di Murder by Death sarebbe un capolavoro. Dato che non è così rimane un filmetto da due stelle, ma a me piacciono il trash e i delitti nelle case quindi ok

3. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Clue

This movie is a regular barrel of monkeys.

4. Aaron Dillenbeck's rating of the film Clue

Laugh out loud from start to finish. Smart humor. Relies very heavily on slapstick . Tense and suspenseful. Murder mysteries never get old and when done correctly are hard to dislike. One of my favorites. Tim Curry is a God in my eyes. Greatest character actor ever.

5. Febrasaka Madindari's rating of the film Clue

How sick it was : an idea of board game channeling into some movie?

6. Sophia Park's rating of the film Clue

Too campy for me. You can tell it's the 80s because everyone keeps their distance from the gay and there's a "she's a man" joke. At least Tim Curry's having fun.

7. SlinkyLi's rating of the film Clue

Pace and wit more than make up for the simple characters and puzzle-style presentation. Nicely staged.

8. Marion's rating of the film Clue

9. msmichel's rating of the film Clue

Fun adaptation of the board game that actually dates fairly well. Cast is game with McKean and Warren having the most impact save Coleen Camp who makes an impression of a more sensual nature. Any film in which Jane Wielden gets gunned down while delivering a singing telegram can't be all bad.

10. el.'s rating of the film Clue

+3. totally love this film despite its not so brilliant quirky characters , but it's a whole lot of fun. quite a simple, yet amusing piece.

11. DaisyJ's rating of the film Clue

Great cast and fun to watch.

12. Perianu Lory's rating of the film Clue

13. MS1915's rating of the film Clue

Extremely clever, witty, and well written. A very true testament to slapstick comedy and a piece brilliant in a lot of ways. Also, a terrific performance by Curry. I found the dialogue to be a little fatiguing after a while and while it's not necessarily my cup of tea, it's really something.

14. anschyn's rating of the film Clue

my fav scene when the gay officers in ending say "im gonna sleep with my wife.." darn, he's hot

15. Henrique Amud's rating of the film Clue

It was not the slapstick bonanza I was expecting and I was pleased by the frantic and sometimes intelligent and weird humour (but not always).

16. Michael Harbour's rating of the film Clue

This kind of frenetic juggling of characters depends on punchy dialog and snappy editing. It's .... close.... but just not quite snappy enough to keep all the balls in the air. A few 'drops,' though, don't ruin the movie. It's fun. Tim Curry plays a great manic character, and Leslie Ann Warren, more than any other performer in the movie, creates a character who is believable, sexy, and archly funny.

17. Grace C's rating of the film Clue

Madeleine Kahn though - "Flames, flames... On the side of my face" and everyone just rolls with it in that take - so good

18. zsa zsa's rating of the film Clue

19. David LaGaccia's rating of the film Clue

20. Maximilian XXI's rating of the film Clue

Why do Americans call it "Clue"? And they call the "Where's Wally?" series "Where's Waldo". I really have no idea why...

21. Polyglot's rating of the film Clue

♫ Da-Da-Dada-Da-Da! I Am Your Singing Telegram! ♫

22. Nikola's rating of the film Clue

It's just ridiculously funny.

23. lasers8oclock's rating of the film Clue

Tim Curry steals the show but a mediocre one it is. Some genuinely good laughs to be had but the majority of the gags are simplistic sexual innuendos and slapstick. The ending was played out in an interesting manner which I quite liked. 3/5

24. D/R/W's rating of the film Clue

Unapologetically one of my favorite movies, and one of Curry's best performances.