1. Henry12345's rating of the film Clueless

after watching I cried when I realised that the main character is played by Brittany Murphy and that she is now dead life is pointless and we will all die in the end

2. nadnab's rating of the film Clueless

3. Richmond Hill's rating of the film Clueless

Bubblegum with grit. A genuinely sweet film that makes no great allusions to anything (apart from the Emma pastiche) and in doing so provides as gently sly a critique on vacuity, conformity and materialism as you're likely to find this side of Douglas Sirk. The gently skewered targets have only intensified in their horrors with the passing years. Jane Austen in Hollywood indeed.

4. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Clueless

6.6/10, my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-2TG

5. Renton47's rating of the film Clueless

I'm only mildly irked that so much appreciation for this is grounded in delineating it from other films of the genre that take themselves a touch more seriously. Rather than subvert, this works because it respects the material, and we can't help but too. No nostalgia for me (1st viewing), my reservations are petty regarding structure/aimlessness, but I respect the respect for cluelessness on display.

6. slackavetes's rating of the film Clueless

saw it again last week. perfect in every way "Do you like Billie Holiday?" "I love him!"

7. itchycoil's rating of the film Clueless

this should crack top 20 of mubi 1000 this movie literally doesnt place a foot wrong it is the most fluid enjoyable comedy of all time

8. choupinet's rating of the film Clueless

I wasn't all that into romantic teen comedies in my younger years, but this one in particular took my interest. Cute and honest.

9. Bruna de Moura's rating of the film Clueless

1 star is for them outfitzzzzz

10. Ilona Buffet's rating of the film Clueless

11. HKFanatic's rating of the film Clueless

At a recent screening of "Clueless," I watched as Cher's famous line "And in conclusion may I please remind you it does not say R.S.V.P. on the Statue of Liberty!" brought the audience to enthusiastic cheers. As seemingly light and inconsequential as the film may seem, the moment was incredibly cathartic in the wake of the recent Travel Ban. Twenty years later, "Clueless" feels twice as smart and funny.

12. aaa093's rating of the film Clueless

13. Diogo Pires's rating of the film Clueless

it's funny in the way it plays with stereotypes. loses the magic in the last 20/30 mins

14. Cherry's rating of the film Clueless

So so so so so so overrated honestly just so bad

15. carlajrzg's rating of the film Clueless

16. hamsa's rating of the film Clueless

God this movie is the best

17. zohen lux's rating of the film Clueless

18. Elaine Bautista's rating of the film Clueless

19. Ozu_Teapot's rating of the film Clueless

20. Andreea Grigore's rating of the film Clueless

21. M.E. Funke's rating of the film Clueless

22. Ethan's rating of the film Clueless

This is a very entertaining comedy and Alicia Silverstone is nothing short of great in this. Also the television series they made from this wasn't bad either.

23. RoRoRoro's rating of the film Clueless