1. Chichago_'s rating of the film Coco

A good film to teach children about death and the importance of family. My eyes are still swollen from crying.

2. hexhunk's rating of the film Coco

Beautifully realized and heartfelt, if full of structural issues. The second half falls into a fairly typical one-thing-after-another animated feature rhythm, though it's hard to not feel charmed by the characters and vivid design. It may not surprise you, but it will probably make you tear up. Also, that rubbery garbage dog is my spirit guide. (Even if he's animated like the wackiest Lion King hyena. Animator shh.)

3. nicolecahali's rating of the film Coco

mais uma vez fui surpreendida em lágrimas em apenas 20min de filme. que coisa maravilhosa! humor de muito bom tom, cenas lindas e história comovente! uma gracinha, fiquei aos prantos no final....

4. bryanvmh's rating of the film Coco

Bureaucracy makes its way into every Disney movie now, even the afterlife has a TSA/Border Patrol

5. seakat's rating of the film Coco

6. martaag's rating of the film Coco

7. lollyjoys's rating of the film Coco

8. Joana Margarida's rating of the film Coco

9. sofiazelaya's rating of the film Coco

10. Teresa Silva's rating of the film Coco

11. ginobartolomi's rating of the film Coco

cried like a little bitch. thank you Disney for becoming so hyper-inclusive of different forms of love, lifestyles, cultural traditions, ethnic backgrounds, etc. I'm so proud of how far they've come from their past and so excited to see what the future holds.

12. eleventries's rating of the film Coco

13. Erklgh's rating of the film Coco

Me agarro en un momento muy fragil y todavia no me recupero.

14. pluviosity's rating of the film Coco

3.5/5 stars. The animation technique was really, really, amazing; and the colors were practically burst. Pixar really gain its throne again in ground-breaking animation. It's heart-warming and it's candy for the eyes, BUT, the plot story was painstakingly way too predictable, even for Disney!! that's practically buggering me the whole time I watched this, I almost rolled my eyeballs back to my brain.

15. Freddie's rating of the film Coco

I didn't expect much of it going in but I ended up loving it! The animation is incredible, and the ending just completely destroyed me.

16. bouvardila's rating of the film Coco

17. Maoolina Fajrini's rating of the film Coco

2 stars for being impressed by the graphics, 1 star for Dia De Muertos Celebration

18. Emily Carrasco's rating of the film Coco

some actual good stuff about Latinos that isn't terrible. Representation matters

19. Blue Roses's rating of the film Coco

20. Nuno Azevedo's rating of the film Coco

remember me, though I have to say goodbye

21. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film Coco

3-3.5. I kind of walked away feeling the way other people did regarding the familiar plot beats. It's a competent film, overall. But I think it really becomes special in the way it uses music to explain the connections between people, as well as the present and past (in a way kinda stolen from Kubo). And it could have dug in more on the complications of family vs being an artist, like Ratatouille.

22. Polyglot's rating of the film Coco

23. lucia lurzo's rating of the film Coco

24. João Rocha's rating of the film Coco

What a wonderful, colorful and respectful movie. Movies like this remember me that I still have a heart.