1. JJ Viau's rating of the film Code Blue

Bien de Moor exceptional but although I don´t have anything against pretty minimalistic film, I found this one simply boring. The cinematography is not visible enough to me to offer anything to look at here. Much preferred "nothing personal"

2. AlexOgi's rating of the film Code Blue

Great cinematography, full of liricism. Bien de Moor is great in her role. Last moments of life are presented in a great fashion, there are is no cheap drama. The wife who sleeps near her dying man, i experienced that on the intensive care where I work. The loneliness of Marian is devastating. Is she punishing herself in the end? Working so close to death openes up new gates? Pain to feel being alive?

3. Jaco's rating of the film Code Blue

Ein meditativer Film über das Ende: Tod, Einsamkeit, Gewalt, die Sehnsucht nach Liebe und einen Funken Barmherzigkeit- und schließlich die Katharsis, die Reinigung mit Wasser. Klinisch und poetisch, gut und böse. Photographie, Darsteller und Soundtrack: 4,5 Sterne

4. padjo@mac.com's rating of the film Code Blue

5. grotescsetorg's rating of the film Code Blue

6. saitosouta's rating of the film Code Blue

With brutally thick eroticism, this film's fucking perfectly expressional film that middle-age lady becomes old and detached. Tremendously heartbreaking tale.

7. Absentia's rating of the film Code Blue

8. Pymo's rating of the film Code Blue

I need to be slapped!

9. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film Code Blue

Unsettling. Echoes of Ballard (High Rise), Cronenberg (his early shorts) and Von Trier (his entire oeuvre). The Angel of death is both a monster and a victim.

10. nein's rating of the film Code Blue

I don't recommend it but if you see it, you'll know why.

11. Carlos Filipe Freitas's rating of the film Code Blue

The simple pleasure of shocking. My review: http://www.alwayswatchgoodmovies.blogspot.pt/2012/10/code-blue-2011.html

12. Alex Nic's rating of the film Code Blue

Um. Don't watch this film.

13. christo's rating of the film Code Blue

After watching the film, I found very helpful this Interview with Urszula Antoniak and Bien de Moor http://vimeo.com/23758016

14. ULA ZUHRA's rating of the film Code Blue

Brave performance. Very Von Trier-esque.

15. Catarina C Gomes's rating of the film Code Blue

Bien de Moor is mesmorizing. Marian is one of the most memorable characters you can come across. In the end it's all about the desperate urge of giving herself to someone, not minding her salvation or destruction.

16. aledipa's rating of the film Code Blue

This film will hurt you, a lot.