1. Trunfos's rating of the film Coherence

2. bulgrin's rating of the film Coherence

You don't need tons of money and FX to make a proper science fiction movie about parallel universes. Effective twists and turns and a good premise can make it too!

3. Renton47's rating of the film Coherence

It successfully sideswipes with a concept that becomes necessary after the stagey naturalism of the dinner party, extreme zooms and shakey cam that at least feel earned by an improv vibe. At ends with the 'hard' sci-fi of the mechanics, which is more interested in trickery than resolving its emotional conflicts of diverging choices. Clever but I didn't need to revisit after it had revealed its tricks.

4. luís debonoir's rating of the film Coherence

5. aliasgenius's rating of the film Coherence

4.25/5. Get ready for quite a ride!

6. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film Coherence

7. MistaRichard's rating of the film Coherence

Considering this had the potential to be absolutely dreadful, "Coherence", despite sometimes being overly verbose or expository, manages to create a creative and immensely entertaining sci-fi story.

8. Michael Peer's rating of the film Coherence

Made with only 50K, Coherence is a remarkable achievement and incredibly watchable. It may be rough around the edges, but it's a really fun mind-fuck of a movie that will keep you intrigued and guessing until the very end. Giving the small scope of the budget, the ideas this movie has are massive. While its ambition deserves 5 stars, the craft is at a 2 (can't really blame them for that) and the ending is a mess.

9. Christian's rating of the film Coherence

10. LauraPalmer's rating of the film Coherence

I have mixed feelings about this

11. Daniel Garcia's rating of the film Coherence

12. Loud Rocks's rating of the film Coherence

13. Mr. Marston's rating of the film Coherence

14. Melyxoune's rating of the film Coherence

It could be better, but it was nice

15. Khashayar Mohammadi's rating of the film Coherence

An absolutely ingenious low budget sci-fi. Not much to look at, but an fantastic mental journey

16. Eliza Lupu's rating of the film Coherence

17. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Coherence

7.0/10, my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-2DA

18. teresa romã's rating of the film Coherence

I just wish they brought some new goods, as they were pulling a scientific Buñuel. But very entertaining and sharp for a low-budget film.

19. ofNatalie LA's rating of the film Coherence

Closed room puzzles are my jam. This has interesting ideas that are stumbled upon rather than revealed in a climax. No likeable characters however. I'd like it to have started in act 2 and for act 3 to be act 2 if you know what I mean.

20. Chris's rating of the film Coherence

it starts a bit cheesy with all the paranoia (like... sometimes their fear was blown way out of proportion) but it ends up being really fun with all the twisting and turning

21. Calu.'s rating of the film Coherence

Schrödinger's cat. Parallel universes. Then you start wondering...where am I? (:

22. Onur Burak Yıldırım's rating of the film Coherence

much better than my expectation, parallel universe topic really depicted well

23. saint-genet's rating of the film Coherence