1. Luís F Matos's rating of the film Coherence

2. aliasgenius's rating of the film Coherence

4.25/5. Get ready for quite a ride!

3. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film Coherence

4. MistaRichard's rating of the film Coherence

Considering this had the potential to be absolutely dreadful, "Coherence", despite sometimes being overly verbose or expository, manages to create a creative and immensely entertaining sci-fi story.

5. Michael Peer's rating of the film Coherence

Made with only 50K, Coherence is a remarkable achievement and incredibly watchable. It may be rough around the edges, but it's a really fun mind-fuck of a movie that will keep you intrigued and guessing until the very end. Giving the small scope of the budget, the ideas this movie has are massive. While its ambition deserves 5 stars, the craft is at a 2 (can't really blame them for that) and the ending is a mess.

6. Christian's rating of the film Coherence

7. LauraPalmer's rating of the film Coherence

I have mixed feelings about this

8. Daniel Garcia's rating of the film Coherence

9. Loud Rocks's rating of the film Coherence

10. Mr. Marston's rating of the film Coherence

11. Melyxoune's rating of the film Coherence

It could be better, but it was nice

12. Khashayar Mohammadi's rating of the film Coherence

An absolutely ingenious low budget sci-fi. Not much to look at, but an fantastic mental journey

13. Eliza Lupu's rating of the film Coherence

14. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Coherence

7.0/10, my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-2DA

15. teresa romã's rating of the film Coherence

I just wish they brought some new goods, as they were pulling a scientific Buñuel. But very entertaining and sharp for a low-budget film.

16. ofNatalie LA's rating of the film Coherence

Closed room puzzles are my jam. This has interesting ideas that are stumbled upon rather than revealed in a climax. No likeable characters however. I'd like it to have started in act 2 and for act 3 to be act 2 if you know what I mean.

17. Chris's rating of the film Coherence

it starts a bit cheesy with all the paranoia (like... sometimes their fear was blown way out of proportion) but it ends up being really fun with all the twisting and turning

18. Calu.'s rating of the film Coherence

Schrödinger's cat. Parallel universes. Then you start wondering...where am I? (:

19. Onur Burak Yıldırım's rating of the film Coherence

much better than my expectation, parallel universe topic really depicted well

20. saint-genet's rating of the film Coherence

This movie in a nutshell: https://i.imgur.com/2jeqYRC.jpg

21. A47's rating of the film Coherence

An oroborus shell game.

22. Marcelo Fornari's rating of the film Coherence

Fascinating premise completely ruined by a very sloppy direction and terrible acting and camerawork.

23. Ahmet UJeschk's rating of the film Coherence

Paralel yapılanmalar var filmde !!!

24. My PTR's rating of the film Coherence

Good film. I have seen better ones tho. However, I have some questions which I can only answer with "Maybe this is why." I need those questions to be answered.

← Previous 1 3 4