1. Daniel Garcia's rating of the film Cold Souls

2. Jodi's rating of the film Cold Souls

Honestly, this seemed derivative to me - and I'm not fond of whimsy. Not for me. But Paul Giamatti gets the stars.

3. nargs_au's rating of the film Cold Souls

Loved the idea of this film but felt the story wasn't there, overall it's a good film.

4. dave gunn's rating of the film Cold Souls

Everything about this screams Charlie Kaufman, and it almost teeters on similar greatness.

5. Elif's rating of the film Cold Souls

I was so sure I'd love this film... what a disappointment! Left me feeling empty and unsatisfied... could have been much darker, much funnier, much weirder. Hats off to Paul Giamatti, but still, barely watchable.

6. Kerem Soyyılmaz's rating of the film Cold Souls

7. Robert W Peabody III's rating of the film Cold Souls

Most of the unclaimed souls have been transferred to a hedge fund.

8. rowdyman's rating of the film Cold Souls

Best moment: Giamatti, without his soul, rehearses Uncle Vanya while channeling William Shatner. A better premise than a movie, yet still worth a look.

9. Kirby's rating of the film Cold Souls

One of my favorite Giamatti roles, but the screenplay just feels lacking.

10. billy c.'s rating of the film Cold Souls

All Giamatti does is mope. That's it.

11. Nick McGaw's rating of the film Cold Souls

A decent concept that didn't seem thought through. Paul Giamatti did what he could with the material and his soul-less acting of Uncle Vanya is the highlight. I didn't care for the female lead, she was a cipher, and a boring one at that. Plus the cinematographer drove me crazy. The supposedly artful lack of focus woven throughout did nothing but make me want to visit an optometrist. Sundance-y in the negative.

12. Bill Arceneaux's rating of the film Cold Souls

Watching Paul Giamatti freak out over a chickpea is as entertaining as it sounds.

13. Caden Cotard's rating of the film Cold Souls

I promised myself I wouldn't compare this to Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, but damn if I can't. The only way to describe it is if Eternal Sunshine and Being John Malkovich had a baby, which in turn had a baby with The Adjustment Bureau, and that baby really got into existentialism, that baby would be Cold Souls. Brilliant, innovative filmmaking with a brilliant performance by Paul Giamatti as…himself.

14. Terry's rating of the film Cold Souls

pretty awful. there are a lot of scenes where paul giamatti is just frontin and staring off into some ridic existential mope. i'll forgive you just this once, paul

15. Dorin Moldoveanu's rating of the film Cold Souls

has his moments, but all in all is just another pretentious film with some not well adjusted theses.

16. Hazel Cills's rating of the film Cold Souls

Kaufman-esque. Giamatti's acting was what made this watchable.

17. Nutter Jr's rating of the film Cold Souls

I always get excited when a script alone tickles me, but when it is combined with great acting then I am hooked. The script might remind you of "Being John Malkovich" and "The Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind", whereas Paul Giamatti is better than ever before undertaking the difficult task of acting with and without his soul...

18. Addiena of Mubi land's rating of the film Cold Souls

The premise was good and it was a different thing than of Eternal Sunshine(can't seem to understand why there are some people consider this movie was a rip off from it), it was rather dark&humorous, and the romance was nowhere near cheesy. It's worth seeing.

19. Doctor Godby's rating of the film Cold Souls

I'll agree that it has a lot of similarities with eternal sunshine, but not enough to bother me. the concepts of soul swapping and memory erasing are very different, and although both protagonists end up sifting through parts of themselves and finding something they didn't expect, I think the characters themselves are so different. Besides, the world can always use another dark, existential comedy :)

20. Xurxo G Penalta's rating of the film Cold Souls

is there a point for this after eternal sunshine? its only been 6 years .... its not a rip of but its so similar in its strange subject matter that the comparison seems to me unavoidable... giamatti in an interview admits to not have seen eternal sunshine ... ... maybe he should have ... david stratharim is great on it. and paul giamatti too!

21. Lorenzo Fernandez's rating of the film Cold Souls

Just was this movie, every shot is like a art picture.

22. Christian's rating of the film Cold Souls

absolutely nothing like Charlie Kaufman. Aside from Giamatti playing "himself" wich Kaufman didn't even invent.

23. Edward Copeland's rating of the film Cold Souls

24. Valu2009's rating of the film Cold Souls

Giamatti plays Giamatti with and without soul. Intriguing and stimulating idea, great actors - Dina Korzun the "mule" as well - and a perfect balance between drama and comedy. I appreciated it, very much.