1. Caramel Cookie's rating of the film Collapse

Having been a part of a group of climate activists, nothing he says was new to me. I saw a lecture by a geology professor from the university of Münster at the climate conference in Copenhagen a couple of years ago bring up all the points about peak oil that are being mentioned here. So it's good that this film has been done. But is it more than just good information? Is it a good film? No, it's not.

2. AVA's rating of the film Collapse

Hervoragend! Simple Erklärung des tatsächlichen Geschehens.Danke!!!

3. Stefan Drees's rating of the film Collapse

An interesting film, but a horrible use of annoying music. You can clearly see how the filmmaker wants to manipulate the emotional impact of the arguments (or better: observations) with this kind of technique. And he always wants to give more visual information than necessary. This implies he doesn't trust his witness to communicate the message.

4. jenstor's rating of the film Collapse

5. aikeart's rating of the film Collapse

Es imposible no despertar con Collapse.

6. Jeremy Ashlyn's rating of the film Collapse

didnt like it but then i liked it and then i heard he died

7. Pallen's rating of the film Collapse

Although I suspect a lot of this is exaggerated by paranoia and obsession, one can't argue with the math. The human race has let something very scary happen and now we can't do much else but wait. I'm not cut out for living off the land.

8. mpho3's rating of the film Collapse

"I don't deal in conspiracy theory, I deal in conspiracy fact. ... We’re at the point of human history where the infinite growth paradigm collides with something that is more powerful than money is.- Michael Ruppert. "We .. must concede the possibility that Ruppert's private obsession is some aspect of responsibility the rest of us have failed to assume." - Randal Sullivan, LA Herald Examiner, 1981.

9. Christopher Taylor's rating of the film Collapse

Agree or disagree, Michael Ruppert is a hard man to not listen to.

10. Endless Eye's rating of the film Collapse

It's truly amazing how a character's persona can make or break a film. Ruppert has paranoid visions for the future that are too sensical to ignore, but beyond his grim honesty lies a vastly intriguing individual who makes what would otherwise be a long and drawn out talking head, worth the reflection and quite compelling.

11. IndyLIVE's rating of the film Collapse

I'm no expert so I don't know how accurate Mr. Ruppert's predictions are, but they are chillingly believable. Maybe society won't collapse. Even if it isn't though one thing's for sure, I'll be taking a more active interest in our economy.

12. Pinguin's rating of the film Collapse

Flawed argument, sensationalist editing. But right or wrong, Ruppert is an absolutely riveting character - could have been an actor talking from his ass and I would still have loved it. Probably for other reasons than those intended by Ruppert or the staff, but that's perfectly fine with me.

13. FailedImitator's rating of the film Collapse

Mr. Ruppert might be a little crazy, but I'll be damned if he doesn't make sense. It's kinda scary if you think about it.

14. Isaac Groves's rating of the film Collapse

Well great, there goes me having a good nights sleep for about a year. Fantastic little documentary, chilling in its implications and outright predictions. Yet, if people are brave enough to face the challenges this film outlines and see them not as the end of the world, but the beginning of a new one I found the end of the film strangely hopeful in some ways.

15. REH1101's rating of the film Collapse

Ruppert uses the 'reverse scientific method'. He determines what happened, throws out all the data that doesn't fit his conclusion, and then hails his findings as the only possible conclusion. I liked the film, but Ruppert's theories are just a drop in the bucket of predictions being made about our world's uncertain future. There isn't a single event in history that a human being can't find ambiguity in. 3 stars.

16. Tyler Aikens's rating of the film Collapse

George Carlin has a great bit about how all it would take to bring the world to it's knees is to take away our access to energy, and Michael Ruppert backs that theory up with some irrefutable math. Our lives revolve around a near ancient economic model based on the idea that we have infinite access to oil.

17. tinch's rating of the film Collapse

Ruppert is the Lex Luthor of conspiracy theorists.