1. smndvdcl's rating of the film Collateral Beauty

I've been far too gracious with my reviews of late. Originally I gave this 2 stars. Some films grow like a fine wine, this film molds like off milk. How on earth did this cast agree to such a hollow script with such asinine platitudes? My respect for some of them is taking a significant knock.

2. knockkneed's rating of the film Collateral Beauty

Will Smith's tears are amazing

3. RumbleFish's rating of the film Collateral Beauty

Ste storie di bambini morti e di confronto con il dolore vorrei tanto non mi smuovessero così tanto ma che ci posso fare, l'incontro con la moglie è emozionante e i teatranti nevrotici divertenti.

4. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film Collateral Beauty

Will Smith really stretches his acting chops by playing someone's dad...again.

5. Lance L O T's rating of the film Collateral Beauty

Not much to say, except the performances don't excuse the overall bad movie, even starting with a nice idea of a mise-en-abîme, but gets totally shredded by the potential of a spiritual ending which has no connection with the original plot and with the promised story it was about to tell us. Very bad experience, everything is predictable and the emotional weight weighs being fluff. Not good!

6. Chihao Tsang's rating of the film Collateral Beauty

Quite enjoyed this, will smith played the part well

7. mimivulturul's rating of the film Collateral Beauty

8. eek's rating of the film Collateral Beauty

9. Ylly's rating of the film Collateral Beauty

notice the collateral beauty

10. vordven's rating of the film Collateral Beauty

11. Varun Saini's rating of the film Collateral Beauty

12. Eddie Rinctoya's rating of the film Collateral Beauty

13. Daniel Iván's rating of the film Collateral Beauty

Not really bad but with a clear weakness for the oversensitive plot twists. Some kinda interesting ideas that are betrayed by a totally unnecessary "magical" ending, turning it into your average vomitive Christmas movie. To watch and forget.

14. Fritz's rating of the film Collateral Beauty

15. Daniel Garcia's rating of the film Collateral Beauty

16. rusnėja's rating of the film Collateral Beauty

17. TheCentralRuhr's rating of the film Collateral Beauty

Damn, I never thought I'd see this kind of lifetime feel-good "we thought we were changing this man but really it was him who was changing us" type of film in theaters but here we are. I suppose the "inspired" part about it is the self-reflexivity, a reprehensible film which amounts to nothing more than advertising is about an advertising firm filled with reprehensible people. This might be retroactively (cont.)

18. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film Collateral Beauty

Cast assolutamente azzeccato per un dramma alternato da momenti di leggerezza e brevi risate. Quando ho creduto di aver intuito tutta la trama, il finale è arrivato a sorprendermi. Non mi sono commossa e ci speravo, per la mia personale esperienza, questo significa che mancava "quel non so che", ma è comunque un film che consiglio caldamente di andare a vedere.

19. Max.Madrid's rating of the film Collateral Beauty